PDA

View Full Version : Good teething toy...

deborah_r
09-16-2003, 11:37 PM
I ordered this teething blanket from One Step Ahead. it's made by Munchkin (which is a brand I've been skeptical of - does anyone know anything about them?)

So I just gave it to him and then I was trying to take it back to look at something and he wouldn't let go ofit! Started chewing on the corners right away (There are teethers on each corner of the blanket) Seems like a great idea and a big hit so far, so i thought I'd share...

Momof3Labs
09-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Yep, Colin has one of those. He never liked it until last week. He's been teething madly for a couple of weeks now!

August Mom
09-17-2003, 11:53 AM
We don't have that blanket, but Munchkin makes some great stuff. Why have you been skeptical? Did you have a bad experience with another Munchkin product? Anyway, Munchkin is not a fly-by-night operation or something. I think Munchkin's most well-known product is the Mozart Magic Cube. We have one and love it. http://store.babycenter.com/product/toys_books_and_music/by_age/6_12month/4332

deborah_r
09-17-2003, 02:08 PM
My first Munchkin product was a baby shower gift, the duck that you put in the bath water and on the bottom the letters "HOT" turn white (from blue) if the water is too hot. Well, when that happens, after that you can put it in much cooler water and it just keeps saying "HOT". I already had a better one where the temperature only shows if it is within the range, so it was no hardship...I just thought it was a pretty bad product so I wasn't sure about Munchkin. I didn't realize the teething blanket was by Munchkin or I probably wouldn't have ordered it..but I'm glad I did.

egoldber
09-17-2003, 06:31 PM
We had that blanket and it wasn't a hit with my DD, but I have mostly been very pleased with Munchkin products. I especially love the Duckie bathtub. :)

Jen841
09-18-2003, 08:38 AM
We love their inflatible bath tub/liner. When Jude was a newborn this was the easiest way for me to bath him.

I have seen their products at Wal-Mart and Target. They all look safe and I would not hesitate to buy them.

I hope the blanket works well. I think we will need one soon.

Jen841
09-19-2003, 12:21 PM
I just saw what I assume you are talking about at Walgreens for $7.

Momof3Labs
09-19-2003, 01:29 PM
WalMart has them too.