PDA

View Full Version : The cutest wood KITCHEN SETS I've yet to see...

mama2be
09-24-2003, 01:27 PM
I have mine from childhood that my father built so I'm not ordering these, but have heard it wondered before...

Thanks to Joanne I got the catalog from BACK TO BASICS TOYS 1-800-356-5360
and there are some adorable wooden kitchens. I have not seen them in real life but they photograph well atleast.
Kitchen and Matching fridge 179 plus 154
woodeb blender (I'm grabbing this) 39.99
wooden toaster (I'm grabbing this too) 39.99 (with bread etc...)
wooden mixer 39.99 (I think I'm grabbing this)

and my favorite "store/lemondade stand, with awning) 129.99
I have images of Tristan seling golf balls that land in our yard out on the course with this :)...HMMMM college money!!!!

And they have a wooden grill 79.99
aluminum pots and pans (I have mine from childhood) but all kids love to come over and play with mine 35.99

etwahl
09-24-2003, 02:08 PM
Neve, in addition to Tristan having lots to play with, you'll be able to open a toy store after this :) Holy cow girl, you really buy the toys. I'm sitting here thinking "poor Lauren is so deprived...she has nothing compared to Tristan!"

Now of course I have to order the catalog!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

mama2be
09-24-2003, 02:14 PM
I don't look at them as just Tristan's...I eager to set up a play room for him and firend's childrens here in the house...so don't look at it that way...they're for ll of the kiddies!!! But I also suspect I'll buy way less as he gets older because of this :)...

But my fried's bring their kids here alot and I acutally imagine Theresa's girls playing witht hat blender and toaster way more than I'm imagining my own T playing with it :)...

Her daughters love my Melissa andDoug Pizza, and Sandwich set...it is all they talk about when they see me (and the post and pans)...

etwahl
09-24-2003, 02:42 PM
yep, you'll be the favorite with all the kids when they come over :) i'm sure lauren will be playing along with all that fun stuff and won't want to leave.

plus you're right about a lot of this stuff being for later. I don't know why, but i have a hard time buying anything outside of lauren's current stage (clothes or toys)... I'm weird that way. Which is silly, because if I bought at the end of a season, I'd get way better deals!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com