PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Here Use A Video Monitor?

aagirls
09-25-2003, 09:35 AM
We are in the process of getting a video monitor, and I was wondering if anyone had one, what they liked and disliked about it, and which one you would recommend.

Karenn
09-25-2003, 06:45 PM
I have a Safety First Video monitor and it works well for us. You might try searching this forum for "video monitor." I think there were a couple posts that talked about the Summer Video monitor a couple of weeks ago.

rclasco
09-26-2003, 10:54 AM
Video monitors are great. We didn't get ours until my son was 1 yr old. I wish we had purchased it sooner. We take it on vacation & to visit the grandparents.

I have the Safety First monitor as well. I bought it only after trying 2 of the Summer monitors. The picture on the first Summer I had was not clear. The monitor on the second one would randomly go black - only after a week of use. I've had no such problems with the Safety First. The only "issue" is interference. It's the same frequency as my phone. So, the monitor scrambles when the phone is in use. It scrambles as well when the microwave is on. However, this doesn't bother us.

liya
09-26-2003, 03:14 PM
I use one and i love it...I bought mine at Sams Club for about 60.00 and its great!!! No interfearence and i can walk away with the little monitor and watch him when im cooking etc...

I have a DAWOO model one...