PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who HATES the skinny DR Brown Bottles-I LOVE THE WIDE MOUTH ONES!

mama2be
09-26-2003, 05:59 PM
The skinny ones have a lid that breaks your wrist, and if you fumble with them the lower part of your hand gets caught in it while you try your hardest to get the damn lid on.

I'm calling them Monday (number on the bottle) and asking them to replace my thin ones.

FYI one of my lids cracked once (it was a hairline crack and did not effect the bottle or lid in any way) but a call to them and they sent me 2 to replace that one lid-I was impressed!!!

gisele
09-26-2003, 06:23 PM
DS is breastfed, so we use the Dr. Brown wide-mouth ones. Haven't had experience with the skinny ones, but like the wide-mouth ones. Only bottle that me son will take!

sntm
09-27-2003, 04:49 PM
luv the wide mouth -- hate that you have to order them

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

nathansmom
09-27-2003, 07:56 PM
We use the skinny Dr. Brown's. There are things I don't like about them but they are the only bottles Nathan will take. I agree with you on the lids, I've finally decided to only put lids on if we are going out.

gisele
09-28-2003, 12:19 AM
I didn't order them. Found them on the shelf at Babies R Us.

caroliner
09-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Never had a problem with these and we are still using them at 15 months. The wide ones were not out when we started... came out maybe a month or so after she was born and by then she just loved her narrow Dr. Brown's... I guess I'm lucky that we never had any issues! She hated all other bottles! BTW, I did get a few wide ones (that she would not take) but found them on the shelf at Baby Depot and at BRU.

mama2be
09-28-2003, 09:43 AM
He takes them :)...I think he'd take anything though :)
But the lid is hard on my hands, and then the fat of my palm gets caught in it all the time...