PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have either of these 2 Fisher Price toys:

ddmarsh
09-26-2003, 08:40 PM
1. Crawl and Slide Arcade or the
2. Crawl and Cruise Playground

I would love to hear some feedback on how your babies seem to like them and what you think of the longevity.

Thanks!

lisams
09-26-2003, 11:13 PM
We have the Crawl and Cruise Playground. My DD is 10 months old and is cruising the furniture. It is great for cruising since it doesn't tip over. She also likes to go in the middle and try to stand without holding on. We got it when she was crawling, but she seems to like it more now that she is cruising. I think the music it plays is kind of cute. DD loves to play with the balls that came with it. I'm not sure how long she'll like it, but I'm glad we got it. It does take up a fairly big space though.

HTH!
Lisa

August Mom
09-26-2003, 11:55 PM
Definitely listen to the music before you buy. Different parents have different tolerance levels for kiddie music. I don't own the Crawl & Cruise Playground, but 2 mommies in my playgroup have it. All I can say is that I'm glad it's not in my house. The music drives me crazy! The kids seem to love the toy, though.

khakismom
09-27-2003, 09:29 PM
Yes, the music is defintitely a preference thing--after a while it may get on your nerves. However, Kathleen *loved* this toy--she used it from 6 month until she was 14 months and we had to pack it away to move. We will be bringing it out again for Ellen. Excellent toy!

ddmarsh
09-28-2003, 07:15 AM
Thanks everyone!