PDA

View Full Version : Large Playpens

rmkulpa
09-27-2003, 08:25 PM
I am looking for a playpen that is larger than the PNP. The only one I have seen is the Graco Cube (or something like that). I would be willing to special order. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

khakismom
09-27-2003, 09:26 PM
We bought the Graco playpen (the square one) for Kathleen when she was a baby and it was perfect! Bigger than the PNP yet not so huge to take up the whole room. If you get it, you will love this for a playpen. The only other kinds we had seen were older ones at garage sales and they were actually smaller than the Graco one. Let us know if you find something else! Good luck :)

LisaMom2Allie
09-27-2003, 10:04 PM
We have the Graco playpen-it is pretty bold w/red, yellow, blue and green on the sides and a different "activity" on each mesh panel. I like it so much better than the PNP-I really do not know how babies have any room to move around in the PNP. Allie can lay in the center of the playpen and spin all of the way around and roll around it is really great. I think it is a must have especially now since she is scooting all over the place this keeps her contained and safe so I can get some things done.

Lisa
Mom to Allie Nicole
3-10-03