PDA

View Full Version : Wood and other classic toys

Kimberly H
09-30-2003, 05:16 AM
Searching for a wood pacifier/toy clip, I stumbled across this site and I'm planning to place an order. http://www.toymobile.com/new_page_2.htm

Neve, I immediately thought of you!

Shipping is only $3 in the continental US - sounds like a deal to me.

I'll let you know how it goes.

mama2be
09-30-2003, 08:44 AM
Cute stuff!!!
thanks for sharing...
I like the little stroller toys!!!!
Too cute, I'm saving this site!!!!

daisymommy
10-01-2003, 10:43 AM
These are really great! We have three of them. I initially bought my first one from Kangaroo Korner (sling accessories area), and the last two from a baby boutique in my area ($8 and no shipping cost!). Joshua doesn't use a pacifier, but he does use cloth diaper/burp cloths as lovey's/security blankies. He sucks on the corners, rubs them over his face, and hangs onto them like they are pure gold! :) So I clip one end of the wooden string onto the cloth, and fasten the other end around his stroller or grocery cart straps when we are out. Otherwise he enjoys dropping them all over the floor! They are also great for attaching small toys, teethers, etc. to your stroller or cart.

C99
10-01-2003, 08:20 PM
Nate also doesn't use a pacifier, but the paci clip is great for attaching toys to the carseat. Since the wood is great for teething, he'll often gnaw on the pacifier clip "chain" as well.