PDA

View Full Version : Which would you keep? Baby Einstein or Gymini Super Deluxe

eaj7889
10-16-2003, 06:24 PM
I received both the Baby Einstein Play Gym and the Gymini Super Deluxe Lights and Music. They both seem to do the same things...Any moms have these and know which one I should keep?

Momof3Labs
10-16-2003, 08:36 PM
I'd keep the cheaper one.

These get used for a fairly short time (a few months or so) and the baby won't know what he/she is missing (on the one that you return).

That said, the Gymini lights and music sounds awfully stimulating - babies tend to like the simpler things, IMO.

slecompte
10-16-2003, 09:46 PM
DD had the Gymini one from day one. When she started day care I wanted to get another one for her to have there and I got the BE. She LOVES it! She could care less about the Gymini one (should have taken that one back). Anyhow, the great thing she loves about the BE is the star above her head that lights up and plays music--Gymini has lights on the pad and she can't see those on her back.

Plus I liked the BE because it came with the pillow that you can use for tummy time--great size. It is made nicely also, I wish I had that one at home too!

HTH!!

Sheila

peanut4us
10-17-2003, 11:15 AM
We've got the Gymini lights and music, DD is 6.5 months and LOVES it still. It's so funny to watch her crawl to the very center, then sit up. Then she pushes her head against the arches where they meet. I don't know what she thinks she's doing, but she has a great time doing it!