PDA

View Full Version : Chicago area TJMaxx has the Neurosmith Jumbo Music Block

Roleysmom
10-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Bargain alert for anyone in the Chicago area looking for the Neurosmith Jumbo Music Block. The TJ Maxx at 7250 Dempster in Morton Grove (in the Village Plaza) had the music block for $19.99. There were two on the shelf. The same store also had one Jumbo Music Ball. I think the price on the ball was higher than $19.99, but I'm not sure.

Happy shopping!

Paula -- mom to Roley Julia 01-04-02

jojo2324
10-20-2003, 07:37 AM
Wow. I'm on Eastern Long Island, and I got the Music Ball at my TJ Maxx for $39.99. $19.99 is such a steal for the Learning Block!! I've been seeing them at my BJs for $39.99.

kfcboston
10-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Shoot - not in Boston. :( But thanks for the tip!

Roleysmom
10-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Hey, Joanne, I've been thinking about you. In the latest Vanity Fair (I think it's the latest, it takes me a while to read them and I still have the George Clooney one around, but I'm pretty sure it's the music edition one) there's a story about how somebody rich, famous and powerful whose property borders a pond in the Hamptons (Georica? or something) may have drained it in the middle of the night because it was high this year and filling up cellars. Okay, you can tell here that I just started the article, but anyway it was pretty interesting!

Take care --

Paula -- mom to Roley Julia 01-04-02

jojo2324
10-20-2003, 08:39 PM
Ahhhhh, Turtle Cove? I haven't really been following the whole story, but our local papers have been crowing about it for months. It's Georgica Pond, and all the big shots live there. Basically, it is connects to the ocean, or was close to the ocean, and somebody dredged it...And I guess it's now the ocean? I should know more about it; it's not like much goes on in small towns. This place is so weird.

And whooeeeeeee, is George Clooney HOT!!!! }(