PDA

View Full Version : Back of door photo display

TinyM
10-23-2003, 09:13 AM
I have been searching high and low for a plastic "slot" photo display to put of the back of my daughter's door so she can learn and identify our family members. It sort of looks like a shoe holder but it has slots for photos. I know that it exists because someone mentioned that their friend had one but she doesn't know where she purchased it. Any ideas would be helpful. TIA

Rachels
10-23-2003, 12:24 PM
I had a carseat gallery from Right Start that had pockets like that, and it would work to hang on the back of a door. What we use for the family-photo idea is magnetic photo sleeves that we stick to the fridge. Abigail peels them off and puts them back at leisure, and she really loves them. We bought them at Michael's.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

stillplayswithbarbies
10-23-2003, 01:35 PM
we got some of those at Michaels too, but have had problems with the magnet part falling off. So our pics end up on the floor and we have a bunch of bare magnets on the fridge.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

C99
10-23-2003, 09:57 PM
I've seen something similar at CB2 in Chicago. Unfortunately, they don't have a sales site and I'm not sure if that particular item crosses over to Crate & Barrel. You might also try The Container Store.

C99
10-24-2003, 10:59 PM
I just saw one in the One Step Ahead catalog for $9.95.

TinyM
10-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Thank you for directing me to the One Step Ahead website. I ordered the picture hanger over the w/e and I expect to get it within a couple of days. Thanks again for keeping a look out. This message board is wonderful!