PDA

View Full Version : Primo Eurobath Infant Seat - Dumb Question

hwin708
10-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Does anyone have the primo infant bath? I am considering getting one based on the few good things I have read (the full-sized Eurobath is WAY too big for the baby's bathroom).
The dumb question is - can you actually put baby in the seat and fill the sink up to a level below baby's chin, or are you just supposed to pour water over the baby.
The only product picture just shows the baby sitting in the seat in an empty sink.
I know my sister's baby LOVES to be immersed in water, so I would not like it if you just had to pour water over the baby.
Like I said, this may be a pretty dumb question, but the seat just looked like it would be so easy for baby to slip out if it were immersed.
TIA!

jubilee
10-28-2003, 03:11 AM
I have the primo infant bath, and used it until Logan was about 4 months old and got too big for it. (Then I bought the Eurobath.) I first used it in the kitchen sink and filled the sink with just a few inches of water until we moved it to the bathtub. Personally I would be scared of putting the baby in water up to the chin, even at six months old. I actually liked the infant bath, but since I wound up buying the big one anyway I wish I had saved my money.