PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up for My Little People Farm Book

August Mom
10-28-2003, 02:32 PM
Just throwing out a recommendation for the "My Little People Farm: A Lift-the-Flap Playbook." DS received it as a 1st birthday present and it's now one of his favorites. There are tons of flaps to lift on each page, many revealing cute animals. It covers the concepts of counting, colors, shapes, opposites and animal sounds. DS is obsessed with finding the cows and horses. LOL Anyway, if your child is into animals and lift-the-flap books, this is a good one. If you're looking for a good story, though, this isn't the one. There is no story, there are just lots of things to identify and lots of flaps to lift.

Edited to add link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1575841886/qid=1067369877/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-7268501-5227319?v=glance&s=books

MinnieMouse
10-28-2003, 03:12 PM
We have this book as well as their Neighborhood book...both are excellent. Dd has gotten hours of playtime out of them. We just received the FP Holiday catalog and they have a "Christmastime is Here" flap book in there as well.

I can also highly recommend the Little People cds. Dd really likes them. We have Songs and Games for the Road, Sing-Along Favorits and the Farm one (can't remember the exact title). When dd asks for them it's Little People, Other Little People or New Little People LOL.

HTH

Christine