PDA

View Full Version : LOVE the new Sony monitor

KarenNYC
11-02-2003, 08:37 PM
My Graco Ultra Clear died on me and I heard such great things about the Sony that I had to rush out and get it and I must say THANKS for the great advice as the monitor is THE BEST!!!! It was so clear that I could hear the humidifier. It made me realize how poor the sound quality on the Graco was (even tho it was a good monitor while it lasted).

Anyway, I got the NT910 (the 27 channel version) and HIGHLY recommend it. The one major negative is that it only comes with one handset and they don't sell an additional one but because there are so many channels you can have two bases in the house for different rooms/different kids.

Anyway, just wanted to give the Sony a double thumbs up.

Karen

houseof3boys
11-02-2003, 09:13 PM
I'll second your double thumbs up on the Sony Baby Call with 27 channels. It was the first monitor we bought and I was peeved it didn't have 2 monitors so I returned it to try the Graco one with 2 monitors....it stunk. I took it back as well and bought the Fisher Price with 2 monitors....it stunk. I went back to BRU and bought the Sony again. Just hooked it up again tonight....ahhhh the search is over and I will just suck it up that there is only one handset!!!

KUvsOU
11-03-2003, 09:45 PM
I just purchased the same Sony Monitor recently. I second your recommendation!

Shawna
Mom of Cade 6/16/02