PDA

View Full Version : High chair Help!!!

jec513
11-10-2003, 09:55 AM
We starting to look at high chairs, ds is 4 mos old. Has anyone used the Evenflo Simplicity chair? I like that it has wheels and fold up compact, space is at a premium in our house. I also like that it isn't $150. We are thinking of asking for one for Christmas from the grandparents. Any thoughts????

Jenn

sntm
11-10-2003, 03:29 PM
sorry, don't know anything about that one. but we have the FP Healthy Care Deluxe which we got (thanks to Debbi!) for about $85 and love it. folds compactly and has wheels.

do a search and you should find tons of other posts about it. the one without the ruffle is hard to find but can be found at some Targets (for as low as $20 now!) a new version may be coming out soon. the others are at babiesrus and places like that.

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

twizzli
11-10-2003, 09:26 PM
What's the word on the new FP healthy deluxe? My sis just found one for me...should I wait for the new one? What is going to be changed and when is it out?
Thanks!

Kimberly H
11-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Jenn,

I just saw this high chair in Baby Talk magazine and I'll be checking it out at Babies R Us after we receive our referral. If it's not for us, I'm probably going to get the navy Baby Trend.