PDA

View Full Version : Question for those with a Pack-n-Play that has changing table feature...

kels228
11-10-2003, 11:14 PM
Okay so we have the Cubby Parade Pack-n-Play (Graco). It has the feature where you can put the little changing "table" on top. Now I read on here a while back that the changing pad covers will fit on it...but I can't figure out how to get my cover on it. Do you put it around the whole thing, or just the cream-colored inside part? It doesn't seem to fit around the whole thing, but if I try to put it on just the inside (vinyl) part, it would cover the little bars that need to be inserted somewhere, so that won't work either.
Any help??? THANKS in advance!

houseof3boys
11-10-2003, 11:39 PM
I never had a cover on it, but I did have a Nojo terry pad on top of it. I tried to find a link for it but can't seem to locate it (if I find it I will edit and add it for you). I sort of just folded it as it was too long for it and tucked it under and it fit great. It wasn't one of those terry covers, it was a puffy filled portable changing pad that I used to cover the plastic changing "table".

I hope someone can help you with the cover since that would be so easy! I just never tried it since it seemed huge to me.

Good luck!

Momof3Labs
11-11-2003, 09:09 AM
I never put a cover on mine, but you could lay a towel over it for warmth and absorbency.

vikivoly
11-11-2003, 10:03 AM
I just put a towel over mine.

amp
11-11-2003, 10:27 AM
Never used a cover or a pad. Just changed him right on the vinyl and he didn't complain!

flagger
11-11-2003, 03:34 PM
We only put a cloth diaper down on ours.

new_mommy25
11-11-2003, 09:20 PM
We use those waterproof flannel quilted bassinet pads. They fit perfectly and are 2 for 6.99 at Target.

cinrein
11-12-2003, 12:43 PM
I used a Simmons cover on mine. It does look like it won't fit, but it does. I put it around the whole thing and then put the table on the PNP. At first it looks like the cover the stretched out over the middle of the table. When you lay the baby on it, the cover kind of gives and fits on nicely.

HTH
Cindy and Anna 2/11/03