PDA

View Full Version : Hunter CareFree HumidifierPlus

llcoddington
11-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Hello! Do any of you have this humidifier? If so, do you like it? Where is the best place to purchase? Do I need more than one- I live in a 1200 sq. ft. condo.
Thanks, Lana

sarasprings
11-11-2003, 01:29 AM
We bought one last year -- at Home Depot or Lowes. We liked it, especially not having to replace filters. We went to plug it in two weeks ago because DS had a cold and it didn't work, though. (My sister got the same one last year and she isn't having a problem.) We called Hunter, they sent a replacement without a problem, and we had to send ours back to them ($12).

They come in different sizes, so look on the box and it will tell you the maximum size space it will be able to handle. I'm guessing you'll need more than one, unless you want it for sleeping and keep the bedroom door shut.

my2boys
11-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I purchased one about two years ago from Walmart (I think) and used it for my son and it worked perfectly. I cleaned it per instructions,stored it for a couple of years and recently took it out of storage to use for my 6 month old. Worked perfectly. Worked like a charm.

Yasmin