PDA

View Full Version : Discovery Ball by Leapfrog is GREAT!

jd11365
11-27-2003, 10:02 PM
OK..so I'm not usually one for electronic toys, but this one is definitely a crowd pleaser in my house. (...and was a gift...) Kayla will spin this thing for a good 20 minutes and laugh and giggle at the lights and sounds. If you stop spinning, it stops playing...so she spins as fast as she can...it's kinda cute. Later it does letter sound stuff...not for now...but the whole spinning, lights and sounds thing is definitely a hit! I'd say it's best for those that can sit up. You can take it off the holder and roll it too...which I like to do with her. She will chase that sucker all around the living room! Just thought I'd let you know for those looking for toys in Kayla's age range...she will be 7 months on the 1st...and has been using it for a month now.

http://tinyurl.com/wuaq

Jamie
Mommy to Kayla
5-1-03

houseof3boys
11-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Hmmm, good to know. I saw this at Target and was wondering about it. Glad she loves it!!

Bethann31
11-28-2003, 06:26 PM
I just bought this for Katherine today. Her babysitter told me she loves it and it looked really neat.

Beth
mom to 3 (13, 11 and 8) and then 1 more (06/04/03)

Jeanmick
11-29-2003, 12:29 AM
I bought this for my DS at Target last month and not only does he enjoy playing with it, my DD has taken a liking to it too! She likes pressing the alphabet to hear the names, sounds and the music, while my DS enjoys spinning the ball (just like Kayla). A definite hit in our house!