PDA

View Full Version : New Fisher-Price Jumperoo????

merrie
11-28-2003, 04:31 PM
I am just wondering if anyone knows anything about this. I saw it for the first time at Target a few days ago and have not been able to find any info on it (it is not even on FP website!) It is a stationary jumper- basically a johnny-jump-up on a frame. It was $59.99.
Merrie

rowansmom
12-30-2003, 01:31 PM
I am extremely curious about this myself. Can you let me know if you get it and if your baby likes it. My son is 4 mos and I am not sure if he is too young for it....

momtoemma
12-30-2003, 01:39 PM
I think this looks like a neat piece of baby equipment! I wanted to get a doorway jumper for our first DD so badly, but we don't have any door frames that would allow proper installation. I'm thrilled to see this free-standing one and plan to get one for my second child. I found it at babiesrus.com or amazon and I think it had a couple of positive reviews. You might check it out there. I'm also interested in the FP papasan baby chair/bouncer. I saw both these products in a FP ad in the latest issue of Parenting. I haven't been able to find any info at all about the papasan chair.

merrie
12-30-2003, 05:19 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I ended up purchasing this for my son and he absolutely LOVES it!!!! I also know of 3 other people who have purchased this and all love it too! I definitely recommend it!!!!

s7714
12-31-2003, 01:29 AM
I've been looking for this ever since seeing it in an ad a couple months ago! I even emailed FP because it wasn't on their website, but they didn't respond with any useful information (no surprise there). I'll have to take a look at Target. Do you know what the height/weight restrictions are on it? I'd hate to get it if DD would only get a month or two of use out of it.

Jennifer

Annalia 03/03/03

LadyGinaG
01-25-2004, 04:02 AM
I just noticed the Papasan is available at the www.babycenter.com store. The length seems short at 28"...but then I would deffinately not use this product once my baby can situp or pull himself up.

denvergal
01-25-2004, 01:56 PM
i got this for my 5 month old and he likes it even though he still hasn't quite figured out how to jump just yet. he loves the toys and lights! they carry it now at babiesrus for $59.99.

lilye13
01-26-2004, 04:02 PM
We just picked it up Friday at BRU since we do not have any doorway to attach a jumper too. I am not so sure how he likes it for the jumping aspect-he hasn't quite figured it out but he likes the toys but is frustrated he cannot get his mouth on any of them( teething time). Actually just called FP because I am not sure which height to set it at-should his feet be completely on the floor, just his toes, knees bent etc. They didn't have an answer -they are going to "research it" and get back to me. We'll see.The weight limit is 25 lbs. We have the evenflo exersaucer and that seems to have a more roomier seat-it has a 30" height limit-no weight. Of course yesterday Nicholas discovered he could bounce up and down in that so we are going to give the jumperoo a test run and see if he can jump more in it- our original reason for getting it- or back it goes. He has already outgrown his take along swing and doesn't like the position of his bouncy seat anymore so his 'entertainment seating' options have become limited. But we hope it works great!