PDA

View Full Version : High chairs - anyone see any good deals lately...

deborah_r
11-28-2003, 09:11 PM
Went to 4, count them, 4, Targets today looking for the FP Deluxe Healthy Care High Chair, to no avail...

Help!

brigmaman
11-29-2003, 03:15 PM
I don't really have any advice, but am wondering what all the hype is with the FP. I bought one at Target the day before Thanksgiving for my in-laws house based on the fact that I have seen many posts referring to the search for it. Now that I have it, I am going to go back and search for the posts.
My Target has had a few of them for several weeks. We used it for Thanksgiving dinner and it worked out really well compared to my boring, cheap, Graco NeatSeat. It was great for my 15 month old. Is this chair unavailable online? I think I paid $70 for it.

deborah_r
11-29-2003, 08:11 PM
I tis not available online, and I guess the reason I am sold on it is that a lot of people have mentioned liking it better than the $150+ chairs they've tried, so it seems to be a steal at $70. And they have one at TRU but no wheels and has ruffle.

And EUREKA I found it today at a different Target!! DH called all over until we found one!

joannect
11-29-2003, 09:42 PM
There were 3 at the Target Greatland in Costa Mesa, CA. a couple of days ago. Well, now 2. I bought one (even though I will not need it for a very long time) just because of the high demand and short supply of them available. According to other threads they are usually only found at Super Targets, which So. Cal. doesn't even have so I was suprised when I found one at a Target Greatland.

Where do you live? Try searching through other threads to see if one has been spotted near you! Good Luck!

Joanne

joannect
11-29-2003, 09:46 PM
Opps! Sorry I didn't see your reply saying you found one! YAY! Good for you. Pls ignore my silly post! It's part of that whole being pregnant and confused thing! :)

Joanne

deborah_r
11-30-2003, 02:29 AM
That's OK!! I appreciate the help. I found it in Eagle Rock finally!

houseof3boys
11-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Glad you found one Deb!!!

We love ours. :)