PDA

View Full Version : Fisherprice Little People

Krisly75
12-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Hello Everyone
I have been considering buying some of the fisherprice Little People toys for my son Mitchell. There are so many to choose from. I was just wanting to get some fed back on what your children think of them. I have a terrible habit of once I buy one I have to buy them all. Plus I dont know if you know but at Fisherprice.com you can purchase the floor mat with roads on it for $4.99 and one proof of purchase. Thanks for you help. Kristin

MelissaTC
12-05-2003, 12:02 AM
If you do a search, you will see that there have been some recent threads regarding this very topic. Most people agree that the Noah's Ark is a great set and a few others were mentioned as well. We have the Amusement Park, the Farm Sounds, and the Main Street. We also have a carwash add on set. DS LOVES the sounds on the farm but plays with the amusement park all the time. He loves to put the people in the cars and watch them go around the roller coaster loop. My DS is 17 months and recently figured out how this works.

brubeck
12-05-2003, 11:23 AM
The airport is great, but it is one of the more expensive sets. My kids also love the rescue station which is one of the cheapest sets. If you celebrate Christmas the nativity set is wonderful ($22 at amazon.com or $30 from FP directly for one that plays Away In A Manger) and many of the new little vehicles (such as the minivan, garbage truck and school bus) are great.

If you get a set with a free video make sure your child watches it. I have found (and so have many of my Mommy friends) that seeing the video enhances the child's enjoyment of the toy.

Jen in Chicago
12-05-2003, 02:00 PM
I can't wait until Jude is old enough for this stuff. I have fond memories of all of the Little People stuff we had as children. During snow days my Mom allowed us to make whole towns in the LIVING ROOM with our stuff.

caroliner
12-05-2003, 02:12 PM
We have the zoo and Noah's ark and some of the add-ons... Caroline is 17 months and likes the animals a lot... She seems to like the Noah's ark better than the zoo because you can open the boat, put animals in and on top of it.