PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with a big red wagon?

cinrein
12-05-2003, 01:10 PM
Those of you that got wagons for your kids, how do they play with them? Is it just an outside toy?

I'm asking about the big pull-type wagons, not the push walker wagons that were recently discussed.

I'm trying to decide whether we even want a big wagon.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-05-2003, 02:07 PM
Cindy I've wondered this too...I have images of mine being in T's pay room filled with stuff and then carted down stairs when we want to go out with it, but I suspect once he plays with it outside and the wheels get dirty that it will be garaged bound... :)...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

cchavez
12-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Two of my neighbors have the RF plastic wagons, they are only used outside.

pamela mom of 3
12-05-2003, 04:10 PM
We have two raido flyer ones...

One is only for outside it's the atw one with air wheels..so big & heavy..the kids luv it for pulling one another about..and i will admit to using it for other purposes..hauling plants, water can etc lol :D

Next the one that is inside is the my first wagon, it's a cute little wagon, small enough for indoors, my kids sit in it and pull themselves around and all sorts of toys and other things....ah & unfortunately the small furry critters have also gained the odd ride on behalf of the youngest lol

So their is the tale of our two wagons ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-pamelamomof3

mom2kandj
12-06-2003, 03:04 AM
It is kept in the garage! We use ours for the park, parades, the fair, antiquing(okay, maybe that's me!), gardening, and the beach. We have a Radio Flyer Discovery Wagon which is huge! It is a plastic wagon with rubber tires and it is so easy to clean! We went with plastic because metal gets too hot here in SoCal. I do wish that our model could take the RF wagon seat with seatbelt to keep DS in! Also, if the wagon you want comes with AT tires, get them because the itty bitty tires go NOWHERE in the sand! HTH!

Rose
mom 2 Katie (almost 3!)
& Jack (19 months)