PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price Smart Screen Inteli Table Problems

TaChapm2
12-06-2003, 11:38 PM
I bought this for my son 3 months ago and he absolutely loves it but we are now on our third one. I think BRU is going to think I am crazy or something because I keep returning them. The problem we are having is that the screen is getting hung up and won't advance or it is getting hung up on a few frames and keeps going back and forth between them. We have tried replacing the batteries but continue to have the problems. Always seem to break within a week or two. Wouldn't keep buying it, but DS loves it so much. Getting frustrated! Anyone else out there having these problems or is my DS doing something to it?

Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

Kimberly H
12-07-2003, 09:20 AM
Tara, you're not crazy!

I was comparing that table with the Leapstart table and at all 3 stores, I found at least 1, if not 2 or 3, FP tables where the pictures wouldn't advance or would stutter horribly.

I think it's a design or quality control problem. Have you contacted FP?

TaChapm2
12-07-2003, 01:18 PM
I did contact FP and they said that they would send me a new table if I sent the legs ang the battery cover in. Not much help. After 3 bad tables I'm not too interested in getting another one, much less having to pay shipping on one. They didn't seem to care much.

Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)