PDA

View Full Version : redwagons.com is out of stock on the #12 radio flyer walker...

etwahl
12-08-2003, 10:15 AM
i've been wavering, and this morning i thought i wanted it again, but when i went to order (with the 10% discount code and free shipping) i was saddened to note they were out of stock. probably from all the baby bargainers :)

anyone know of another place that has a discount code and free shipping? sensational beginnings has it and i thought i remembered a discount code, but can't find it in my email now. i think i deleted.

anyone have suggestions?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

McQ
12-08-2003, 11:03 AM
Bummer! Thankfully I ordered my #12 from there on Friday. It said it will ship on the 15th. Phew! Sorry, I can't remember other places though. Good luck!

Allison
~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03

August Mom
12-08-2003, 12:30 PM
I haven't seen it anywhere with free shipping and a coupon code, but here are a couple of places that have it in stock:

un4gettabletoys.com has it for $69.95 with free shipping. http://www.un4gettabletoys.com/RF%20classic%20walker%20wagon.htm I'm not familiar with this site, though.

allkidsstuff.com has it for $64.99, plus $6.95 shipping. http://www.allkidsstuff.com/details.php?sku=711 (Free shipping if you have more things to buy and spend $100 or more). I have ordered from this site before and had a good experience. Plus, this site will price match if you can find a better deal. I have done this before with no problem. At a minimum, you could get the un4gettabletoys.com price. You probably can't get the redwagons.com price since the item is out of stock.

Good luck.

cinrein
12-08-2003, 12:35 PM
Oh no! I hate when that happens! Maybe you can call them and find out when they'll have it back in stock?

I think the code for Sensational Beginnings expired. You can find tons of code at www.currentcodes.com. I always check there first before ordering anything online. They're not showing any current codes for sensational beginnings.

If you go through ebates.com, you can get a 4% rebate on your purchase with Sensational Beginnings.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-08-2003, 01:59 PM
Tammy there is a little market here in Clayton right off of 70 that you can order from. It is called Wilson's Mills, if you go on www.radioflyer.com and click on "where to buy" I found it there before. I don't know how long it would take but that is an option. Check out the radio flyer site directly and see if there is a distributer that will "match" that 10% off.
Just an idea...
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

rclasco
12-09-2003, 03:12 PM
FSToys has the Walker Wagon (shipping included in price) & the Walker Wagon Deluxe:

http://www.fstoys.com/.sc/ms/cat/1066758897808742/9/nc/RADIO%20FLYER

Good luck,
Regina

mattysmom
12-15-2003, 10:57 PM
Did you get the wagon? I've been waivering even longer than you - and now it's really expensive to try and get it by christmas...Maybe it will be a 1st birthday present? Let me know if you found any good deal for it!

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-16-2003, 11:27 AM
Our local Wal Mart has a nice radiop flyer that is ATV and smaller with the wood sides for $80. I don't know what number it is and it was not listed as a "walker", so it might have been...

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties