PDA

View Full Version : Hook-on high chair question

deborah_r
12-08-2003, 04:24 PM
I am thinking about getting the Me Too Hook on high chair for our upcoming trip to my MIL's house in New Mexico. The only table in her house that I am surre will be sturdy enough for the chair is a very nice dining table. Can anyone testify to whether I can be reasonably sure it won't cause damage to her table?

Where's the best place to order this from. I didn't see any on ebay just now.

mharling
12-08-2003, 04:48 PM
I found the best price at babyage.com. It was $44.94 with flat $3.95 shipping. I also used ebates and got an additional 4% back. I did the math and the ebaby auctions I saw weren't going for much less and shipping was usually pretty high. The minimal price difference wasn't worth it for me to wait and wonder.

Sorry, don't have it yet so I can't vouch for table damage.

Mary & Lane 4/6/03
http://www.shutterfly.com/osnt.jsp?i=67b0de21b356c32425b2 - Halloween Pics!

stillplayswithbarbies
12-08-2003, 04:50 PM
I decided on the Inglesina at babyage.com because it was $10 cheaper. we have not used it yet so I can't answer your other question.
...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

mattysmom
12-08-2003, 04:53 PM
We put a sturdy placemat underneath the clamps on the table to be extra sure not to damage my mom's cherry dining table. This worked for us. We LOVE our Me Too chair! We bought it on sale at babycenter...with free shipping as a "Plus" member...
PS - I attached a pic of DS in it having dim sum in chinatown...

egoldber
12-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Definitely add a placemat under it. Otherwise the clamp could easily mar the table.

HTH,