PDA

View Full Version : Jenny Lind wooden high chair

cdlamis
12-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have a Jenny Lind wood high chair like this one?

http://tinyurl.com/yp94

My mom bought us one from a neighbor when I was pregnant and was told it was a Jenny Lind. I would like to sell it on e-bay but can't find any markings that says Jenny Lind or any other brand. How can I tell? I don't want to sell it if I am not sure. It looks exactly like the picture.

TIA-

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b32dc745c42b

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-10-2003, 10:19 PM
I think I'd state that you were told it was Jenny Lind, and beleive it is but also I have seen the term "Jenny Lind style" used before, so feel free to describe it that way. Jenny Lind is sold at very good prices so I doubt they have a "knock off"...but I would hold out and see if anyone has any better advice or knowledge on it first :)
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

C99
12-10-2003, 11:14 PM
I think Jenny Lind is the style, not the manufacturer. Good move to sell it. We have a wooden high chair and I *hate* it (it was a gift).

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-10-2003, 11:31 PM
How funny a perfect example of differnt strokes for differnt folks, we have a wooden high chair (I know I am the minority)...actually two one is not used at all but was my fathers fathers (we have picutres of my dad and me in it), and then mine which has the straps. It works fine for us, but then again I have never tried another...

Ours is Jenny Lind style, but not totally like the picture you showed. I could see why someone would want the more plush ones of today that is for certain they do look comfie!!!
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

votre_ami03
12-19-2003, 12:43 PM
I also understand that Jenny Lind is a style, not a manufacturer. I think you would be safe in calling it a "Jenny Lind HC". We have the same chair, although not used yet. ;)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03