PDA

View Full Version : OK moms of girls have you seen these Olivia the pig items :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-11-2003, 08:07 PM
I was just at an old co-workers new home for lunch and her daughter is named Olivia and is 2 1/2 years old. She has bought her tons of the Olivia the pig (cute!!!) items. One is a STEIFF Olivia that she bought last year at FAO and the other is an adorable "tea set" of Olivia the pig.

I just thought I'd share if anyone loves Olivia the Pig!!! I think she is adorable!!!

Edited to say look at this cute jack in the box of Olivia the pig!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3163297539&category=2622

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

egoldber
12-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Neve, Sarah has just really gotten into Olivia, and I have been mightily attempting to avoid all the cute Olivia stuff that's now out there.

Shame on you! :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
12-11-2003, 09:56 PM
Little Sarah needs that jack and the box...and that tea set...and....:) I know I'm bad!!!!

Maybe my calling is to spend other peoples money...honestly maybe that is what I am put on this earth to do to find tempting deals and make others "be bad"...I never feel like I have the money to do it so might as well get others to do it :)

I didn't see the Steiff Olivia on ebay but it sure was cute....small but cute!!! Of course I suggested to my friend to have a portrait of her Olivia with the Steiff Olivia and sure enough she almost strangled me as she made the call to do it :)
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

Marisa6826
12-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Jonathan and I have loved Olivia WAYYY before Sophie was even a gleam in our eyes!

Pathetic, maybe. But she just cracks us up.

I can't wait for Sophie to be old enough to understand the books!

-m

kaitlinsmommy
12-15-2003, 02:04 AM
I just saw this jack in the box at a local toy store and it is really cute!

Sarah1
12-15-2003, 01:01 PM
YES NEVE!!!!! Audrey received the Olivia jack-in-the-box (and the Olivia book which we do not let her touch b/c she will rip the lovely thing up) as a b-day present. She LOVES it!

khakismom
12-15-2003, 01:19 PM
Olivia the pig is very big in our house. :) As are Madeleine and Eloise too. Love Eloise!! :)

egoldber
12-15-2003, 02:06 PM
Oops! Looks like these toys (or one very similar to it) just got recalled!

Take a look here and see if yours is this one:

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml04/04050.html

Sarah1
12-15-2003, 11:31 PM
Beth, that is EXACTLY the Olivia jack-in-the-box that we have. Yikes!!! Scary!!!

We got it as a gift for Audrey's birthday from very good friends of ours, so I ***don't*** think I'll tell them about the recall...they would feel terrible.

Thanks again Beth!