PDA

View Full Version : Objects/Toys for pulling up

s7714
12-19-2003, 01:04 AM
DD appears to be starting to try to pull up a little on things, so I'd like to get her something that she can safely start practicing on. Does anyone have any recommendations for such an object/toy?

Jennifer

Annalia 03/03/03

C99
12-19-2003, 02:33 AM
We have both the Fisher-Price Playzone stand-up ball blast and the Fisher-Price Crawl & Cruise Playground and both are good for pulling up. However, while he will pull up on these, Nathaniel much prefers to pull up on the couch, the coffee table, the stairs, the windowsill, the walls, the kitchen cabinets, the toilet...you get the idea.

cinrein
12-19-2003, 08:30 AM
We have a small step stool made by First Years or something like that. It's plastic and meant to be used to help older kids reach the sink in the bathroom. It had a wide base, so we set it in the family room for Anna to pull up on. She was doing so in no time!

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

August Mom
12-19-2003, 06:41 PM
My favorite item when DS first started pulling up was the Neurosmith Jumbo Music Block. It is the right height and it's soft so there aren't injuries during the inevitable falls. If you can still find it at Marshalls for $20, I think it's a good deal.