PDA

View Full Version : Vapor-Eze?

farsk
12-19-2003, 02:16 PM
Hello Everyone!

Do any of you have experience with the Vapor-Eze vaporizer? Do you like it?

Thanks!

TracyBee
12-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Is it the one in the Vicks box? That's the one that we have and it works very well. One thing to remember is that if you have soft water, you will need to add salt to the water so it can get to boiling point and emit steam.

farsk
12-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Hello!

No, this is supposed to be a waterless system. Anyone? I did a search, and someone else had this same question with no responses! Help!

AndrewsMommy
12-19-2003, 09:14 PM
I just bought it this week and it's AWESOME! My son had a cold and it really helped to clear him up. Plus, it's not messy or dirty with water to gunk it up. It's very small and easy to use. It works great, just be sure to stock up on refill pads. I got mine at Zany Brainy for 20% off.

Tina
Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

amyinNC
12-23-2003, 10:10 AM
I bought one and didn't really like it.... sorry to disagree with the previous poster. It put out the menthol vapor smell - but I guess I really missed the water vapor & humidity - which is so essential if you (or you little one) are stuffed up with a cold. The refills also seem real expensive to me - I think each pad only lasts 4-6 hours. It was extremely easy, no mess - but I returned it for a humidifier.

HTH,
Amy