PDA

View Full Version : 2 Thumbs up for the Tiny Love Symphony in Motion Mobile.

papal
01-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Picked this up at the BrU a week ago (after discovering that dd now loves to stare at ceiling fans.. when she was really little she had no interest in her mobile) and I cannot tell you what a life saver it is... provides endless hours of amusement for dd and the tunes are not annoying for mom. Is there a time limit to how much mobile time a baby should get? I just wonder if it makes her dizzy sometimes.

The mobile and the FP Kick and Play have been two of the best BrU purchases yet.

mik8
01-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Our DD loves it so much too that it will truly be a sad day for us when it comes down (which is very soon). We usually do 15 mins. in a.m. and another 15 mons. in p.m. They said that babies can visualize more clearly blacks and whites so that it gives them a better color definition when they're looking at the mobile from their view. A lot of people are bothered by the "whirring" sound of the motor but it never did to us. Kinda like white noise, I think. I'm a surgical-transplant/cardiac nurse so I cannot speak about motion-related pediatric vertigo. It is associated with central nervous system and ear problems in adults so my guess is that since babies are not quite matured yet with regards to their CNS, I don't think it will have the effect. But then I'm just guessing. I'm glad your DD loves it.