PDA

View Full Version : WE ARE AT 10 !!!! -SO WHAT DID YOU GET!!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-15-2004, 07:11 PM
...and their offer still stands so for those still wanting trikes don't think this end it!!!!

I got the Air Jumbo and I think every accessory made, the stroller bar is the push item I got :)

Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

nathansmom
01-15-2004, 09:17 PM
We got the Air Jumbo with the seat belt, stroller bar, and bell.

COElizabeth
01-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Regular Jumbo with seat belt, push bar, and footrest! :)

Elizabeth, Mom to James, 9-20-02

Mom2Miri
01-16-2004, 02:58 AM
Just got back to town and saw the thread. What a nice idea Neve!

I showed DH the info and he's sold on the Kettler trikes (air tires of course) but questions whether it's too early to buy it. He doesn't want to get it if Mirielle can't use it for another year. From what I read she has to be about 35"-37" minimum height (depending on model). Mirielle is tall but I think it will still be quite awhile before she hits that range. It seems like a lot of you are getting them for first birthdays though. Did I miss an accessory that lets them use it earlier or is that minimum unrealistic? Thanks!

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

alexsmommy
01-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Regular Jumbo, pushbar, seatbelt, bell, safety handle, and the foot rest. Deborah called me last night - so sweet.

Alaina - Mom to Alex 2-4-03 (born at 32 weeks)

JerseyMom
01-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Helen - Many of us are getting the footrest called the "Kettrest" that makes it easier for the young kids to rest their feet while their parent's push with the pushbar/stroller bar. Peddling is a far off skill for most 1 year olds, but they will help them to enjoy the bike much sooner.

HTH!

momtoemma
01-16-2004, 12:28 PM
I was number 11 as of this morning! I ordered the Air Jumbo, pushbar, seat belt, bell, basket and safety pad. This is one loaded trike! I just hope I don't regret not getting the footrest.

heytootsy
01-16-2004, 12:38 PM
I was #12. I got the Air Jumbo, seat belt, push bar, footrest and padding. So excited, thanks Neve! We saved a ton of money on this!

Mom2Miri
01-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Ah ha! Footrest while Mommy pushes. :) I get it. Thanks so much!

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

nicurn96
01-16-2004, 04:54 PM
I found about this the other day and after convincing DH! I just placed my order!!!

We are getting the Air Happy, with push bar, seatbelt, basket, bell, cushion, and footrest. Now I can't wait till she is old enough to use it!! LOL

Thanks Neve for arranging this!
Lisa
Mommy to Lydia~5/13/2003

smomom
01-18-2004, 06:25 PM
I left a message with Debbie yesterday and she just called me at home today! We got an Air Jumbo with seatbelt, footpedal, push bar, handle bar pad, and - of course - the bell.

It will be a couple/three weeks before we get it since she is out of the Air Jumbos now, and I can't wait.

Thanks again, Neve for setting this up for us!

stillplayswithbarbies
01-18-2004, 11:00 PM
We got the regular Happy, the footrest, seatbelt, basket, bell, pad, and pushbar.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

hobey
01-19-2004, 12:00 AM
Putting in an order on Monday for an Air Jumbo w/ stroller bar, safety pad, seat belt, & footrests.

Thank you Neve for arranging this! DS won't turn 1 until next X-Mas but DH & I can't pass up such a good deal. We'll just *hide* it in his closet until he's ready....

Raquel
Mom to Nathan 12/19/03

cchavez
01-19-2004, 12:02 PM
Regular Happy, push bar, seat belt and foot rest. Thanks NEve I cannot wait! I hope we can keep it hidden until his first b-day. I just will have DH assemble it in late April.

NEVE and TRISTAN
01-19-2004, 02:22 PM
...too funny...I'm suprised my DH didn't come up with that one...men and those plasma TVs...:)
Neve
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

lfp2n
01-19-2004, 03:32 PM
We got Air Happy, pushbar, footrest, basket and bell. Its supposed to arrive in 2 weeks, there's no way I'm going to be able to wait til her birthday- DH says he's hiding it from both of us!

Thanks Neve

Lucy and Olivia (3/27/03)

marinkitty
01-20-2004, 05:07 PM
I just called and left Debbie a message. So, as soon as she calls back I'm going to place our order.

We decided on a regular Jumbo with the straight push bar, the bell (so adorable!), the safety pad and the footrest.

Only the weather is going to keep me from giving this to Mia before she turns one in two months!

Thanks Neve for setting this up - such a great idea!
Holly
Mom to Mia (3.17.03)

mattysmom
01-21-2004, 06:03 PM
Just talked to Debbie - who is so nice! Put in my order for the Air Jumbo, pushbar, footrest, cushioned thing and basket (I have visions of ds putting his library books in it!) I can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanks again, Neve, for setting up this great deal for all of us! Tristan looks so adorable on his trike!

jerseygirl
01-22-2004, 12:30 AM
I got the Air Jumbo, pushbar, footrest and seatbelt.

This was such a great deal! Thanks for setting this up!

Maritess

vikivoly
01-23-2004, 04:42 PM
I debated this purchase forever, ok not forever but 2 weeks, and decided to buy one. I asked DH for final input last night and he said, "Why are you even asking me, you know you're going to get one." Oh, he knows me too well! This is how I justified paying a ridiculous amount of money on a tricycle that no one in my family will ever find out how much it costs! I had over $75 of returns for DD from Christmas, if you subtract that it's not too bad. Of course, I've already spent over $75 on her clothes since Christmas - those darn Gymboree sales are killing me - but most are for next year so that doesn't count right?

Here's what we got: Air Jumbo, straight pushbar, seatbelt, bell and footrest.

Thanks Neve!

Lynnie
01-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Just called, and poor Debbie seemed overwhelmed because apparently ALOT of people waited until today (like yours truly, but I had never been to this folder before) and she needed me to call back in 30 minutes. Sounds like the response has been overwhelming.

Thanks so much for arranging this Neve !!

Maybe she'll want to do this with another item that could be drop shipped, so all she would have to do is field and place the orders, and we could all win... wonder what britax would say....

anyway, can't wait to call back and place my order !! yippee

nc_hope
01-23-2004, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I just called a little bit ago too and she also asked me to call back in 30 min. If the deadline wasn't today I'd probably still be trying to decide a week from now! :)

nc_hope
01-23-2004, 06:02 PM
I just called back and ordered the Air Jumbo, push bar, seatbelt, footrest, and bell. Now, I just have to find a place too store it 'til next Christmas because -- and don't laugh -- DS is only 5 mos. old! I just couldn't pass up a good bargain on an item that DH and I had already decided we were going to get him one day! It just turns out "one day" is sooner rather than later!

I also found out that Oopsie Daisy is only 15 mins from my house in a shopping center that I visit occasionly but for some reason had not noticed the store. Debbie told me that everything in the store was 40% off right now in preparation to move locations so I'm heading down there in the next week or so to check things out!

Thanks again Neve for organizing this!