PDA

View Full Version : tried to order my Kettler . . .

stillplayswithbarbies
01-17-2004, 10:49 PM
I tried to call today to order my Kettler, and I guess I waited too late. I called at 4:30 PM and got an answering machine. I left a message, and then I tried back again at 6:30 PM. I guess they were closed for the day?

I hope it's not to late to get in on this. I thought there were other people who would be ordering on Saturday after going out and looking in person?

If we can't get in on this one, I found a site with the Happy, including a pushbar, and free shipping for $119. How does that compare to the prices we were getting from Oopsie Daisy?

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03

JerseyMom
01-17-2004, 11:04 PM
This wonderful bargain was extended through next week, so don't worry. Give Deb a call on Monday and you should be all set. Check out the thread below for full info.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=12690&mesg_id=12690&page=

Good luck!

stillplayswithbarbies
01-18-2004, 04:55 PM
she called me back today! I had left a message on her answering machine and she actually called me back on a Sunday, what great service! I placed my order. Thanks Neve for setting this up!

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03