PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen where you can buy the Baby Papasan bouncer seat?

momtoemma
02-11-2004, 10:37 AM
I'm looking for a place either online or in person where I can buy the new Fisher Price Baby Papasan bouncer chair. I found it at Target.com with a note that it will be available soon, but I have yet to find somewhere I could actually order it from. Has anyone here seen one in a store or have one yet that could give some feedback on it?

Thanks!

bethdg1
02-11-2004, 10:48 AM
They have just arrived at my Target. What type of feedback would you like?

sugarsnappea
02-11-2004, 01:37 PM
I saw one at our local BRU (MI) about 1 month ago. It looks very comfy! :)

momtoemma
02-11-2004, 01:38 PM
As far as feedback goes, I'm just wondering if you like the bouncer? I'm going to keep checking my local Targets. As of last weekend, they didn't have them yet. We have a FP Kick n' Play Bouncer from our first daughter, but this one looked a bit more cozy and suited to a newborn. With a 20-month old running around the house, I'm thinking I will need a place to park the newborn at times. I thought this chair looked more cozy and suited to younger babes. Would it be overkill to have both this chair and the Kick n' Play?

Thanks,

yellowdogmom
02-11-2004, 02:09 PM
I saw it at my local Target Greatland over the weekend - looks comfy!

bethdg1
02-11-2004, 04:03 PM
I don't think so because the Papasan does looks more suited for a newborn while the Kick n' Play is for older babies.

gamommy2noahnavery
02-12-2004, 09:09 AM
My local babies R us has them....

pritchettzoo
02-12-2004, 04:17 PM
I've seen it at Target, Toys R Us, and Babies R Us. There was one out of the box at BRU, and it was sooo soft. I don't think it's a bouncer chair though. It vibrates but doesn't bounce (as far as I could tell). It seemed to be more for sleeping than entertainment. It went up to 25 lbs, and we stuck DD in there (she's 27 inches long) and she fit comfortably. I wish they made one in my size! ;)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (9/16/03)

houseof3boys
02-12-2004, 10:54 PM
I concur with the vibrate and not bounce. I played with it at Target today! Very comfy looking, they might not want to get out it looks so comfy. :)