PDA

View Full Version : Miracle blanket! Helped sleeping greatly!!

slecompte
02-11-2004, 11:28 AM
I did a search on here and couldn't find anything on the topic, so thought I would post my info. If someone else mentioned it, sorry. And I wasn't really sure to put it here or another board...

My DD is now 9 months, but at about 2 weeks I ordered a Miracle Blanket from www.miracleblanket.com. It is a swaddling blanket that is pretty much houdini proof! My DD has been sleeping through the night since about 8 weeks! (Yes, I thank God everyday :) Anyhow, I saw it on another board when she was born and knew she liked to be swaddled, but she would keep getting her arms out of normal blankets and then wake up. The first couple of times we used it, she protested, but eventually loved it. We didn't stop til somewhere of 5 months. And now she still sleeps great.

Yes, I realize it might look like a baby straight jacket to some, but it is WONDERFUL! I am keeping my 2 for the next one!! If I every lost them I would immediately order more! Mike, the owner is so nice and really went out of his way for my order. I gave one to a friend as a shower gift and I know she was thinking "what the heck is this" and I didn't think she would use it. She really called me up after her son was born saying "You know this really is a miracle blanket!". I was happy that she liked it.

Anyhow, figured it might help someone whose child is not sleeping well! They offer money back guarentee, so...I know $30 might seem like a lot for something you are not sure about, but I would have paid $100 (no Mike, don't raise your prices if you hear this!) if I knew it would work so well!

Sheila
DD- Molly 05/08/03

wendybell
02-16-2004, 10:40 PM
I could not agree with you more! The miracle blanket has saved us. Our DD is now three months and has been sleeping in the miracle blanket since she was four weeks. She loves it and immediatley settles down once she is wrapped in it. It is worth every cent of the $30.00 we payed for it.

Did your DD "wean" herself from it at 5 months? I am starting to worry that she will want to sleep in it forever??