PDA

View Full Version : Play table of some sort for DS to pull up on?? Neve??

deborah_r
02-13-2004, 08:56 PM
OK, DH never says "we need to get him...." and he did today, so I want to strike while the iron is hot. I'm looking for something much sturdier than the LeapFrog Learning Table, maybe wooden, that Kai can pull up on, also something that he can use a long time.

I remember seeing one of Neve's pictures of Tristan with a wooden cart looking thing that maybe had a bead maze(?) that looked like what I might be looking for, so Neve if you see this if you could let me know about that. unless I am hallucinating about what was in that picture?? I looked at your collage and did not see it...Thanks!

Momof3Labs
02-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Well, the ultimate is a train table! I wish that we had bought one back when Colin was starting to pull up. Got ours at Marshall's for $79.

NEVE and TRISTAN
02-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Deborah,

Could it have been his actual "train table"
Or if it was the mischiveous thread he is standing on his shape sorter that he can pull up on (and obviously stand on) :)...that has been worth it's weight in gold...

OR it could have been that picture where he is in his Christmas PJs and he has pulled himself up on his walker (I bet that was the picture)...

If you have the room I highly suggest the train table, it has been great for us, I got a little bench for it which might have been a mistake because now he crawls ON the train table and wants to play sitting up there...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties