PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Diner

LD92599
02-21-2004, 08:23 PM
Just want to add our .02¢ about the Tiny Diner...we LOVE it. We just came in from dinner and it's the 2nd time we've used it. Granted, food will still end up on the floor, etc, but the catch-all is neat and does end up w/ a lot of scraps in it! It rolls up pretty small ~ but I just grab it at home when I know we're likely to need it.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/2729.jpg

Laura
mom to William

etwahl
02-21-2004, 08:29 PM
laura, that's great! you use it at restaurants, right?

where did you get it and how much is it?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

LD92599
02-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Tammy:

Yes, we're using it at restaurants...(of course, the restaurants we've used it at so far have been bare tables..no tablecloths!).

I read about it here being available at Target for $8.99...but i had a credit for BRU and was headed there anyway...it's $10.99 @ BRU. Originally I was thinking about the disposable table toppers..but they add up considering I think there's 20 per package for around $8 or so. Plus, those don't have the catch bin!

Laura
mom to William

houseof3boys
02-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Good to know! We bought one at Target but have yet to use it yet. I might just bring it along tomorrow since we are going out to dinner. I love the way it just rolls right up to throw in the diaper bag!

August Mom
02-22-2004, 12:17 AM
I think this is a good concept. Just be forewarned that most likely at some point your little darling will figure out that the Tiny Diner can be removed from the table. Then the food will really be on the floor. LOL DS learned this at about 13 months, I think. I'm thinking about trying out the Tiny Diner at home now, though, now that he's given up his high chair and is sitting at the table. Maybe his removal phase is over.

JElaineB
02-22-2004, 10:52 AM
We have the Tiny Diner and really like it too. It doesn't always stick 100% to all tables, but in general it works very well. The crumb catcher is a great feature, the amount of food that gets on the floor in restaurants has been greatly reduced since we've been using it.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02