PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Toys that Make DS Spin

August Mom
02-27-2004, 12:33 PM
DS loves to spin in our office chair. What toys are out there that would allow DS to spin (preferably without our assistance)? The only thing I could think of is the Sit 'n Spin. At what age can kids really start using the Sit 'n Spin? And, can you get one without annoying music (or still operate it without batteries)?

Or, should we just stick with the office chair?

TIA

Karenn
02-27-2004, 12:38 PM
Colin has a Sit-n-Spin. He can use it, but doesn't all that much. He prefers to spin himself in circles standing in our living room. Our Sit-n-spin works just fine without the batteries. (The music is some of the MOST obnoxious I've heard!)

bluej
02-27-2004, 01:56 PM
My kids loved the sit 'n spin! Alex was able to use it on her at about 16 months or so, Caden was a little bit older.

brigmaman
02-27-2004, 02:57 PM
I love the Sit 'n Spin! I think that they're not made as well as they were when I was younger- but I sit with Brig and spin us both around! He sits facing me on my legs!
He can turn himself and has been able to since he was about 17 months.
Unfortunately sometimes he thinks it's really stand 'n spin!
Ours has the music (it was a gift) but you could use it without batteries.

trumansmom
02-27-2004, 04:50 PM
Truman loves his Sit 'n Spin as well. However, the music is really, really obnoxious, so I would highly recommend putting it together without the batteries.

I saw one that you can hook up to a hose for outside as well. As soon as the weather warms up, we'll probably get one of those.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/29/01 and EDD 4/23/04!