PDA

View Full Version : NO ONE carries Baby Eczema Wash anymore...

etwahl
02-29-2004, 11:28 AM
what's up with that? used to get it at target, no more. used to get it at cvs, no more. anyone know what's up with that?

any alternatives you can recommend?

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

TaChapm2
02-29-2004, 12:48 PM
DS has bad Eczema but we have never been able to use eczema washes on him. They always seemed to make his skin worse. We use Phisoderm Baby or Cetaphil to wash him. I prefer the Phisoderm Baby. It has done wonders for his skin. Mosh pharmacy's carry it or we get ours at HEB. I have seen the Gental Naturals Eczema wash at Babies R Us. You might want to try there. Phisoderm Baby has really been a life saver for us though.

Tara
Mommy to Jackson (11-10-02)

teddy
03-01-2004, 11:55 AM
I buy mine at the local Dominick's (Safeway) grocery store. I sometimes get it at Wal-Mart. And my Target had it last week! Strange... maybe it's just out of stock or really popular in your area. I'm in Chicago, by the way. I hope you find it. I love the stuff and we still use it even though the eczema is past, thankfully! I use the Gentle Naturals wash and lotion.

marybliss
03-01-2004, 02:33 PM
I bought Pure Baby Eczema cream and bath wash at Babies R Us. It worked wonderfully and cleared up my baby's skin in a matter of days. I would have paid more than twice what it cost for that cream!

Also, at WalMart and Walgreens, they carry Gently Naturals Eczema cream and wash. I've heard great reviews about those products as well.

Good luck!!

Mary

houseof3boys
03-01-2004, 05:14 PM
hmmm, I just got back from Target and checked for you and it's at mine. Do you want me to get you some?

emmiem
03-01-2004, 09:28 PM
I saw it at my walmart last night. Try drugstore.com. They seem to have things that are hard to find.
Michele

petersmom
03-02-2004, 12:43 PM
this may sound silly, but is there a diffrence between cradle cap and eczema on the scalp and around hairline?? Poor DD has it so bad she wakes herself up at night the scratch. I was told baby oil,trying it we'll see. Tried and use cradle cap shampoo kit from BRU, works for about 4 hours after bath then back to itching and flakes?
Can anyone help??

Steph

toomanystrollers
03-02-2004, 04:10 PM
If you need any, LMK

I would suggest that you ask at customer service - who knows, maybe they just "rearranged".

etwahl
03-02-2004, 05:00 PM
thanks everyone. well i actually ordered a buttload from drugstore.com. when i asked at our target last winter, they said they were no longer carrying it and that they'd clearanced it all :( so maybe they are going to start carrying it again. let's hope!!!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com