PDA

View Full Version : Any good baby bath tubs that will help us deal with bathing twins?!?

lotsofjoy
03-04-2004, 06:45 PM
I'm not quite dure how I'm going to manage this... It'll be fine when hubby is home, but he often works nights so how to I bathe 2 babies on my own?

Are there any products out there that would make it easier?

Thanks!

-Renee EDD 6/12

Momof3Labs
03-04-2004, 07:30 PM
One at a time, with the other in the swing or the bouncy chair, I think! Bathing a newborn requires two hands, so I can't imagine bathing two newborns at once with only one person.

Keep in mind that babies don't need baths every night - once or twice a week with a spitshine in between is usually adequate for a newborn.

caleymama
03-04-2004, 08:32 PM
I don't have twins, but for the second time today I totally agree with Lori. Even now at almost 18 months DD usually gets a bath only every other night at the most.

twinmama
03-05-2004, 11:24 AM
I have twins and when they were newborns, I only gave them baths every three days or so. I'd put one in a bouncey seat and put Baby Einstein on while I gave the other a bath.

Now they're 8 months old and I give them baths every other day. I usually put a swing next to the kitchen sink so that the one not in the bath can watch us. Once they get better at sitting up, I'll probably do both at once in a regular bath tub. I thought about assigning days: one gets baths on odd days and the other gets baths on even days, but it's just easier for me to give them both baths on the same day.

--Lisa