PDA

View Full Version : Baby Einstein for older baby

vpalmer
03-10-2004, 03:26 PM
DD loves her Baby Einstein DVD's. They are the only thing on TV that captivate her. Winnie the Pooh is second, but I would hardly call it a close second.

She has Bach, Mozart, Van Gogh and Galileo.

Currently her favorite is Van Gogh. She loves Bach and Mozart, but I think she is moving beyond these, KWIM? Galileo doesn't really keep her interest.

What are your older baby's favorite Einstein DVD's? We love the format of Van Gogh and would love to add similar videos to our collection. Any suggestions?

Veronica
Mom to Eva
Born on 6-12-03

egoldber
03-10-2004, 04:41 PM
If she likes Van Gogh, then I would try Baby Shakespeare and the Numbers Nursery. They have a similar format.

Hare are DD's current favs:

Neighborhood Animals
World Animals
Baby Galileo
Language Nursery

But she still enjoys ALL of them, including the baby ones. In fact, I just bought Baby Neptune to complete the set :), but we haven't watched it yet.

HTH,

mharling
03-11-2004, 12:42 AM
Definitely Shakespeare!!! We have recently started watching that one. I also recommend Neptune. I think it's very cute!

ETA: I just noticed your dd's age. I think that's about the time we introduced Neptune and it was a hit.

Mary
Lane 4/6/03

caleymama
03-11-2004, 08:06 AM
We only have one, the Neptune one, and it's only in the past couple of months that DD (18 months) has had any interest in it. Now she LOVES it and begs to watch her "guck" (duck) movie.

Chelsey333
03-11-2004, 02:52 PM
My son is almost 2 and he still loves Baby Newton. I think I bought it for him when he was about to turn 1.