PDA

View Full Version : kinderzeat co-op-sorry no news yet

Samraelanelevi
03-10-2004, 04:56 PM
I am sorry that I haven't had a chance to really work on this this week. The flu is traveling through my house-only 1 person left to go and tehn all 6 of us will have had it!

GB is still looking into I believe and another store said no. I have one other I will contact but from both places I heard that stokke is strict about pricing. That is why GB said a coupon code is one way around that-maybe.

I am hoping that by Friday I will have all healthy kids and be able to get on the computer to do more research. Again sorry this is taking so long.

Brenda

sarahfran
03-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Brenda,
Sorry to hear that your crew isn't feeling well. I hope everyone feels better soon!

By the way, I realize that this poses logistical issues, but there's a UK store that has a great deal on Tripp Trapps--$200 (including the baby set--baby bar, high back, cushion). I'm looking into having my mother bring it back from the UK when she goes in April.

Here's the link in case anyone is interested and will be traveling to the UK: http://www.kiddicare.com/erol.html#369x0&&

I don't think they ship to the US, so I realize that this info isn't universally useful! Sorry about that!

-Sarah
Mom to Dylan, 8/18/03

:) Motherhood is such a joy! :)

heytootsy
03-11-2004, 01:08 PM
The cheapest I found was at Babystyle. It is $199, but with a $10 off a $75 purchase and free shipping (enter code SPRINGBEST) makes it $189. Then if you go through ebates, you save 6% bringing it down to $178.

spa
03-11-2004, 01:45 PM
Brenda -- I know when I spoke to Philip last week, he mentioned that he could try to contact Stokke (he used to stock the chairs but stopped since he wasn't selling as many) and find out if he could work out a deal . If he couldn't get the price much cheaper, he said it would be possible to possibly throw in the cushions at a deep discount (or something like that).

lisaCO
03-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Just wanted to bump this up.... The budget says we must decide between this co-op (practical, very needed) and the Kettler co-op (not needed, but makes DS squeal).

Have you had any more luck with this, Brenda?

Samraelanelevi
03-24-2004, 02:51 PM
Sorry. Looks as if no one wants to do it. I know that GB was still working on a possible stroller co-op so I was really hoping to get a coupon code and then we'd all benefit, but I get zero response when I email him about it. There was a deal where the kindrezeat was $159 or something if that helps.

BRenda

lisaCO
03-24-2004, 06:23 PM
Thanks so much for trying! Looks like DS wins this one....:7