PDA

View Full Version : kettler kiddio line at TRU

billysmommy
03-11-2004, 11:56 PM
Does anyone know about or have any of the Kiddio line of Kettler trikes? I'm assuming they are a lesser line of the Kettler trikes. They looked similar but I wasn't sure how they matched up? TIA

lisams
03-12-2004, 02:33 AM
We have one, but I don't know what year it is because we got it at a second hand store for very very cheap but it looks a lot like the one in the TRU flier. It's a nice trike, but it doesn't have some of the features the Kettler trikes have (handle bars don't lock, no accessories like the push bar or the pedal rests available). Since DD isn't old enough to use it I can't tell you much about it, but I think it is a nice trike.

Lisa

CherylT
03-12-2004, 09:51 AM
We have one (I think the Super Trike IV). Mine has the air tires, a push bar, seat belt, and dump bucket in the back. Excellent quality. I believe the only difference between this line and the regular Kettlers is the options/accessories. Kiddio doesn't have a fixed steering option, nor does it allow for the fixed pedals (flywheel?). We've never used the push bar or seat belt though - I just bought the IV because I wanted the air tires. It has been wonderful - my DD loves it. Best of luck to you...

Cheryl
SAHM to Lilli (9/20/00) and Alec (10/21/02)

caleymama
03-12-2004, 10:30 AM
I looked at them this week at TRU to see if they'd be an alternative to the other Kettlers. I decided that while they are nice, they looked more appropriate for an older child. Since DD is still young and I think it will be a while before she really master's a trike, we'll probably go with one with more options/accessories.