PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up for the LT garden....

mik8
03-15-2004, 02:00 PM
First of all, I want to thank Beth and everyone else who suggested this toy. The truth is, I was hesistant to buy this at first because it didn't quite appeal to me from the website photos. However, I have a lot of trust from this board's feedback so I gave it a shot. Recommended age range for this says 9 mos.-36 mos.? I bought it way back right after the holidays when it was marked down to $39.99 from Sears. Got excited over the weekend and asked DH to assemble it even though DD is just shy from 7 months. I was thrilled to discover that she plays the toy with so much delight and "consistently" pulls out the onion among the veggies. I forecast this one to be a long time fixture in our household. ;)

Pics:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b34c71c16590¬ag=1

votre_ami03
03-15-2004, 02:11 PM
Aimee, Sofia is a doll! The toy of course is neat too. :) I wonder what Nolan would think of it. Gotta find some room first though!

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03

etwahl
03-15-2004, 02:32 PM
am so happy for you aimee!!! you got a steal :) i ordered it based on reviews also and was also hesitant. mine will be here shortly i hope. i'm excited to get it and can't wait to see how she likes it.

i actually thought that it had a plastic bottom, so was interested to see it didn't!

have fun with it!

Tammy,
Mom to Lauren Genevieve
03/12/2003
www.evantammy.com

Momof3Labs
03-15-2004, 04:43 PM
Aimee, you'll get a lot of use out of it at this age - Colin loooooved cruising around his LT Garden; it is the perfect height and very stable for pulling up.

mik8
03-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Lori, if I'm not mistaken, you were the first mom who mentioned about this which sparked interest on my part. Beth and others supported the recommendation. Thanks once again although I think you got a better price from KB online.