PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Seeking PBK Blue Bear by Gund

mcades
03-16-2004, 10:32 PM
My 10 month old has suddenly decided to be attached to a big blue Gund bear from PBK. He's the classic looking one usually seen in white (I think the bear's name is Snuffles, or something like that). Anyway, PBK sold them in blue - received this one as a gift.

I'm eager to have a second one on hand for the day we hope will never come... if the original gets lost!

Please let me know if you spot one or have one you're willing to sell!
TIA!

~Michelle

mcades
03-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Just bumping this up... we're desperate to have a backup, having suffered the wrath of occasionally 'losing' security item of child #1! TIA!
~M.

Momof3Labs
03-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Can you post a picture? I think that you'll get a lot more responses!

mcades
03-18-2004, 08:07 AM
Good idea - will attempt this later today! Thanks!
~Michelle

ehmom
03-18-2004, 06:11 PM
i live about a minute from a PB outlet and them used to have mountains of those bears for about 10 dollars. i'll go today and see if i can find you one. it has been a while, but sometimes things hang around. if not, you could try ebay. there is also a website called "bear street" that has lots of gund bears. i'll let you know what i find!

ehmom
03-19-2004, 04:08 AM
okay,
i went to the outlet today and they didn't have the bears, but i will keep my eyes peeled for one!

mcades
03-23-2004, 12:10 PM
A huge thank you for your help in finding a backup bear! Toni (Kathsmom) was able to find one in Georgia, & PBK is shipping it up to me in northern VA. Thanks everyone for your help!!!!

~Michelle

jvorhis
03-26-2004, 01:40 PM
I have actually been looking for one of these bears for my daughter. I have one that my husband gave me for my 16th birthday that I still sleep with!I am a little strange to admit that I still sleep with a stuffed animal :-) ( I am now 27 and we are married) I like my bear so much that I wanted to have one for her.