PDA

View Full Version : IT APPEARS WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KETTLER CO-OP

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 09:53 AM
Here is Debbie response...
Several things to note: Debbie is moving and is in the process of moving their store location. So that is what she is referring to in some of this email...

But here is the majority of her response...
She seems to have a slight concern with jurting other stores IF someone has already purchased a Kettler and they choose to take that one back and order from her. I don't know how that can be really prevented but I think that shows the kind of person she is in that she worries about other people's businesses and doesn't want this hurting them...

She also has made it very clear that this is ONLY open to BBB folks...that if this ends up on EBAY or any source it will not be done, and I know personally that I will not offer to facilitate such a thing again if whoever did that for the car seats is even beginning to think that with this sale. I don't want to be involved but if the order comes in at more than 40 (or more than the folks who responded) then we might have to assign a code that is activated thru me. I do not want this limited to only folks who participate on our boards...I also want it open to lurkers...(and even to our friends)...but just putting that out there...

I also feel the need to add there is NOTHIN NOTHING NOTHING in this for me, I only say that so folks are clear that the only reason it has been decided to do this thru Debbie is
1. She was the only one who agreed
2. I have been a customer (as have several of us here in Raleigh) and she is super, eithical and sweet as can be

...and that the only reason I have even begun to present it again is several of you (who I consider to be by friends even I have not met you) are bummed this missed it the first time...

I hope to have very little involvement in this fromt his point on...it does appear she is up to a list of questions done all at once and then she'll give responses, but again I urge us to talk among ourselves her too...I highly suspect between us and having Kettlers toll free number we can figure much out without bugging her too much.
If you ask a question about the trike and I do not answer it is because I relaly don't know...I didn't evaluate, compare Kettlers...I bought "the most expensive", which I am not saying is the smart thing to do...but for some reason that is how I chose...so I'm not much help on the education of them...

Here is her response:
Hey Neve!!!! Just to let you know Dan and I have not sat down yet to "officially" talk about it but he did say that it should be fine. He is doing the build out on the store and I see him at 2 in the morning and I think that Oopsie is the last thing that he wants to talk about them. ) The only thing is if you can tell people to be a little patient...our first priority is to get the store open right now. The amount or number of orders does not matter. We have it down to a science now. (The packing up and stuff.) ) Plus Dan is a full time Oopsie man now so that makes a world of difference. Like I told you before...we are trying to get open by the 1st, so if you guys want to get a list together and as soon as we get open we can get started on it. What I will try and do asap is get out the kettler catalog and type up a price list and e-mail it to you. I will put in there everything that they offer. If you could get a list of questions together for me I will answer them and e-mail them back to you. I will try and do that in the next few days and if you can get the questions to me that would be great!!!! We are getting ready to start painting so I will be out of commission for a while. I have only two things to ask...could you keep this only with the bargains people? I really do not want people that have heard about this from ebay or people getting them and selling it on ebay. Also...I really would only like to sell to people that have not purchased a kettler yet. Not someone that already has purchased one and wants to take it back to save 35%. You can have from now until prob the second week in April to get the names together. I will try and talk to Dan for sure in the next few days... as I told you earlier he said that it should be fine we just need to concentrate on getting the store open now. ) I will talk to you later!!!! Goodnight!!!! Debbie

brigmaman
03-17-2004, 10:28 AM
>I do not check this forum so any coorespondance from now on
>is over in the "toys"...
Neve- I'm sure I'm having a "mommy-brain" moment. What do you mean about correspondence?

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 10:54 AM
EDITED TO SAY HMMM...The above post I put in the Bargains section and not here under "toys" I had a lot more lengthy response here...
I wonder what happened...

EDITED again...the new response is the one I meant to have here...
Thank you for catching that :)I have no idea what happened!!!!

Oh I probably spelled it wrong, but just wanted to make certain no one in the "bargains" lounge says
"Neve count me in" thinking that I am seeing that...
I never go there for some odd reason and wouldn't keep up with it,
So I wanted them to know that any "threads" discussion etc...are to be in one location under the "toys" forum...

does that make sense ????
my brain is fried I am convinced :)

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

brigmaman
03-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Lol! Not like you have anything else on your mind! ;)

Andrea S
03-17-2004, 11:41 AM
Thanks Neve for getting this going again for those of us that missed the first one. I am so excited!!! Off to go compare Kettlers.

Andrea
mom to Andrew 8/14/02

Dcclerk
03-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks so much for doing this again, Neve. I really wanted to order one last time but thought it was too soon. This will be a little before DS's 1st birthday so a perfect present. Thanks!

kensjen
03-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Neve,
Forgive me for being confused...but how do I get on the list??

And here, "around the house", is that what you meant by Toy Forum....?

I just really want to get in on this, missed it last time!

Thanks!!!! :)

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Yes I call this the "toy forum" :)...but you are correct "around the house"...nothihg is really written in stone yet, but I think if you just check in here and know that the orders will be placed probably between the 2nd and the 3rd week of April then you should be fine!!!!

I'll keep updating as things get decided...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Kate888
03-17-2004, 01:59 PM
Yay! Thanks Neve and Debbie! I missed the first one and was quite upset about it. Now Maya will have a kettler for summer! Thanks :D
Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02

JerseyMom
03-17-2004, 06:13 PM
I forward the info for the last co-op to my playgroup and I know several of them took advantage of this wonderful opportunity and got trikes for their kids. I hope to do the same this time as well. Please let me know if this is a problem or not.

lisaCO
03-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Neve--thanks for doing this! I am a post-lurker who is finally all the way out of the closet for this deal...count me in.

Can you clarify exactly what the deal is, please? I have gathered a 35% discount off retail, yes? How does shipping work?

So, I have been shopping for trikes, and have run across a Kettler that is new to me: http://www.mrtoys.com/kettler/Kettrikes/kettler-brummi.htm

This Brummi looks like it has everything I want: Free wheel, parent control, dump bucket, and air tires. The only difference I can see is the price (only $110 for the PACKAGE) and the style of the frame (straight bar frame vs. the 'S' bar) So, my questions are:

a) Does Debbie's store carry this Brummi?

b) Does anyone out there have any opinions on the different frame styles? I want something easy to get on/off for my guy--he's on the small side...

TIA

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 09:03 PM
...and then 35% off plus shipping!!!!!
I think her shipping is the actual cost of shipping and if not I do know it is close, she is not marking up her shipping to get money on that (I know some do)...

Here ya go...

Okay Neve here goes...I am trying to cover any questions here but if people still have some just get them together for me. Also, just wanted to clarify, if someone from the boards knows someone that want a trike that is not on the boards that is okay. I prob should not have said ONLY the boards but I just want to make sure that this does not get crazy and people are selling my phone number on ebay.I am sure you understand.

KETTRIKES FEATURES

Each Kettler trike is designed with a limited turning radius of 90 degrees which offers freedom in play, but in the same time reduces the danger of tipping over.

There is a 400 pound weight limit which makes them very durable.

The Kettler trike also comes with the HKS warranty. Which is a lifetime warranty on the frame. No gimmicks, no fine print. The Happy and the Jumbo models are the only ones with the HKS lifetime frame warranty.

The Kettrikes features:
Quick adjust frame- our multiple position adjustable frame allows the trike to grow with your child.

Parental control system- a steering lock mechanism locks handlebars into place for parental guidance and to aid in steering with the optional push bar.

Auto-freewheel- automatic freewheel coasting hub keeps the pedals from moving even while you push, and allows the child to rest their feet on the pedals.

Safety-trax wheel- long lasting, dual layer synthetic rubberized safety tread wheel pattern.

Air tires- real tubeless tired for superior performance, easier cruising, road gripping traction and responsive maneuvering.

Compact storage- two part frame can be taken apart for easy travel.

Kettrikes- eight of them to choose from

JUNIOR green, red and yellow ($60.00)
Ages-1-6
Straight frame with 4 frame adjustments
High back contoured seat with 4 seat adjustments
Handlebars and front wheel can only turn 45 degrees left or right. (making it hard to tip)
Synthetic rubber wheel
Step plate in back
You can not use the tandem on this trike
Weight limit 200 lbs
Frame adjustments 2.5 inches
Seat adjustments 2 inches
Seat to floor dimension 10 inches

BLOSSOM pink, purple and yellow ($60.00)
Ages-1-6
Straight frame with 4 frame adjustments
Handlebars and front wheel can only turn 45 degrees left or right. (making it hard to tip)
Synthetic rubber wheel
Step plate in back
Weight limit 200 lbs
Seat to floor dimension 10 inches

KALYPSO teal, purple and yellow ($90.00)
Ages-1-5
S-shape tunnel tube frame with 5 frame adjustments
Synthetic rubber wheel
Long lasting dual layer safety tread wheel pattern
Step plate in back
You can use the tandem on this trike
Weight limit 400 lbs
Frame adjustments 2 inches
Seat to floor dimension 11 inches

COMBI green, blue and yellow ($100.00)
Ages-1-5
Synthetic rubber wheel
Tipping bucket in back
Weight limit 400 lbs

HKS HAPPY blue, red and yellow ($120.00)
Ages-1-5
Synthetic rubber wheel
Parental locking mechanism on handlebars
Auto-free wheel
Hand brake
Step plate in back
Weight limit 400 lbs

HKS JUMBO blue, red and yellow ($130.00)
Wider bench style seat with 0 seat adjustments
Synthetic rubber wheel
Auto-free wheel
Hand brake
Tipping bucket in back
Weight limit 400 lbs
Seat adjustments 0 inches

HKS AIR HAPPY yellow, blue and red with black handle grippers ($150.00)
Straight Tunnel tube frame with 4 frame adjustments
Pneumatic komfy-ride air tires
Auto-free wheel
Hand brake
Step plate in back
Weight limit 400 lbs

HKS AIR JUMBO red, blue and yellow ($170.00)
Straight Tunnel tube frame with 4 frame adjustments
Wider bench style seat with 0 seat adjustments
Pneumatic komfy-ride air tires
Auto-free wheel
Hand brake
Tipping bucket in back
Weight limit 400 lbs
Seat adjustments 0 inches

ACCESSORIES
Tandem insert ($60.00) Only fits trike with an s-frame. Can be used to make up to a four seater.
Stroller pushbar with bag ($60.00)
Push bar ($16.00) adjustable 4 positions
Metal bell ($5.00)
Metal basket ($10.00)
Safety Pad ($10.00)
Seat belt ($16.00)
Lil-foote kettrest ($16.00)
We also have a few of the safety flags left if anyone wants one ($20.00)

I think that this is everything!!!! Please let me know if there are any other questions. I took everything from the Kettler catalog so if something is not correct...sorry let me know and I will try to find out the right answer. I am starting my great painting talent in the morning so I will check my e-mail later tonight to see if you received this.
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 09:05 PM
If they are your friends I nor Debbie have a problem with that at all...
The concern is just taking it out on the internet or to EBAY-this is only open to our community and their friends to share it with. I too have told some dear friends who are not BBB folks...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-17-2004, 09:07 PM
It is 35% off...you'd have to check the old thread regarding postage for I posted the info but didn't retain it since it didn't apply to me, I know there was no "profit" on it...check an old thread or maybe someone here can answer.
You'd have to check the new post I listed from Debbie showing the bikes...I didn't read all of the info since I of course am not in the market for one :)...

I would assume if it is a trike that is in their "normal" catalog and not speciality made for FAO or something then she has access to it...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

lukkykatt
03-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Neve, thank you SO much for doing this!! You are wonderful.

Now, off to research and obsess...

gour0
03-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Lisa, I just started looking at this, but the Brummi looks just like the air jumbo to me, but WITH the seatbelt and pushbar included! I pulled up the pictures and descriptions side-by-side. Maybe the Brummi is discontinued? They are selling them on Kettlerdirect.com for $109 as well, also with free shipping.
http://www.kettlerusa.com/Out/

redhookmom
03-17-2004, 11:03 PM
I am so very excited about this trike!! I hope my DD will be half as excited as I am. Thank you Neve.

billysmommy
03-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Neve, thank you so much for doing this. We just got Billy a Jumbo but the store only carries the pushbar. They said they could order the footrest, seatbelt and bell for me but with a $35.00 "special order" fee for each item. I would MUCH rather give Debbie the business and even save a few dollars :)

beckyr88
03-18-2004, 12:17 AM
Neve, thank you so much!!! I really hope to be in on this "Kettler action" too!!!

Yay!

calebsmama03
03-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Thanks Neve!!! I think we'll be interested this time too :)
Lynne
Mommy to Caleb 3/3/03

Mom2Miri
03-18-2004, 02:32 AM
Thanks Neve!

I think we'll be joining in this time.

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

sparkeze
03-18-2004, 05:07 AM
Thanks Neve - I think I'm interested too!

luluc
03-18-2004, 09:12 AM
MIL just sent Katarina the Air Happy and I have been meaning to get the seat belt and foot rest. If I can participate just for the accesories then count me in!

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 09:32 AM
They also might be trikes that were made for certain companies.
For example I was told by Kettler directly when I first tried to go thru them that they did a huge order for FAO and then 2 weeks later FAO goes bankrupt...so they are stuck to sell those trikes.

The Kettler phone number is sure to tell you too...
1-866-804-0440
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 09:34 AM
I don't see why not!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

sntm
03-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Yup, I'm defnitely in. Are the prices listed before the 35% off, I'm assuming?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03
mama to Jack 6/6/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 03:23 PM
....and the reminder that kettler sells more than just trikes, they are known for a neat car called the KetCar I believe and it appears she is offering any of their products to us

Hey!!! I forgot a few things...let them know that if they want anything else from the catalog I can get it. They have scooters, kettcars and such. Shipping will be anywhere from $14.00 to 21.00. I think that $21.00 was the highest but that was Mid west/ West coast. Also if you would let them know that if they want the stroller bar it is $6.00 additional to ship it. It does not fit in the box with the trike.
Toys R Us and a few other places sell similar lower end kettlers. They do not have the same warranty as the specialty store ones and the quality is not as good. I can not get those. Only mass market accounts can get those.
Let me know if you have any questions!!! Debbie

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Eloise36
03-18-2004, 04:31 PM
Thanks, Neve and Debbie, for organizing this! I will definitely be ordering a Kettler this time. I am so excited about this because I missed out on the last co-op.

westchicagomom
03-18-2004, 06:42 PM
Debbie better be careful what she offers - they also have full swingsets and a big sandbox!!

http://www.1stbreath.com/outtoyfromke.html

and a seesaw!
http://www.kettlerfitness.com/page28.html

I have been eyeing the Kettler baby swing to attach to our swingset. Hopefully she is willing to include an item w/o wheels in the co-op.

Pam
Mom to Lilabeth (9/03)

heidi_timms
03-18-2004, 07:01 PM
I just want to check, when does it start?

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey Ashlin
4/27/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 07:09 PM
:)
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 07:10 PM
I thought the sand digger was cute :)...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-18-2004, 07:11 PM
Well I guess it starts now in that we are decidng what folks want...
but in one of her emails that I posted in one of threads she says that she needs to get her new store settled and that she thinks taking the orders the second week in April is what will work for her...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

DDowning
03-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Thanks again Neve for organizing this - DS will be turning 1 soon and I think that would be great for a birthday gift. I've been researching all the old post and there's so much information - I'm trying to decide what to get!

helenyoo
03-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Hi,

I feel like this is my lucky day! I just decided that I might get a kettler trike for my son's 1st birthday and here is a coop going on! Do I just check back and see when the order is going on and just sign on? I've never been part of a coop before so i don't know how it works. But I'm definitely interested in getting a kettler happy or jumbo for my son Tyson. Plus the push handle and a foot stand and perhaps a seat belt. do I have to tell you exactly what I want right now? What do you own and which do you suggest? - are air tires worth it if I live in an area with cobblestone and cracked sidewalk? My son is about 30" tall and approx. 23lbs. I'm sort of new to all this...

Thanks!

Helen

vikivoly
03-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Helen,

I can't help on the co-op info, but if you do a search in this forum on Kettler you'll find lots of information and answers to your trike questions.

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-20-2004, 05:52 PM
We hope that Debbie will be ready to take orders the second week in april...also giving time to save save save!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Chelsey333
03-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Just curious about this. I know we need to be patient with when our trikes will arrive. If she gets a ton of orders the 2nd wk of April, how long do you think it will take to get them? Just wondering if anyone knew how long it took for shipping them out last time. I would imagine it might take them some time, whereas they don't do this kind of thing often. I am just wondering if it will arrive for my son's bday party at the end of April. If it doesn't , it is not a big deal - but very exciting if it does.

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-20-2004, 10:18 PM
They actually did not take long last time, but I still don't know if you'd get it by the end of April without us doing interference. Once I find out where her new store is going to be and get her number I think she should make an exception and order yours...

Now I no for a fact we can't make a habit of out of that for those that can wait for that was her reason for hesitating on doing this is that she will have her new store and asks for 2 weeks to get it settled...

See they reship them from Kettler, they go to her and then she ships...but I am sure due to a birthday that she can make an exception...or I guess I should say I hope...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

Chelsey333
03-21-2004, 09:44 AM
Thanks for all the info. I really appreciate you going thru organizing this. Especially knowing that you already have your Kettler! I dreamt of the Kettler last night. I know that means I have to cut back from these darn boards!!

helenyoo
03-21-2004, 11:34 AM
Neve,

Thanks for organizing this Kettler Coop. I'm so lucky to have stumbled on this when I was interested in getting one for my son for his 1st b-day. Do you recommend the Air Jumbo? I think I read in another thread that that's what you got Tristan? Does he fit comfortably in it?

I'll be sure to check in frequently to find out how to go about this coop.

Thanks again,

Helen

ethansmom
03-22-2004, 11:32 AM
I emailed mrtoys to verify the air tires and parental control, but the couldn't and referred me to Kettler. I just got off the phone with Kettler and the Brummi does NOT have either of those options.

713abc
03-22-2004, 05:07 PM
I am also interested. I am very new to the Kettler world, so I will have to do some research to figure out what I want for my DS, who will be one in May.

Thanks for organizing this!

Mom to Max, 05/28/03

713abc
03-22-2004, 05:10 PM
I am also interested. I am very new to the Kettler world, so I will have to do some research to figure out what I want for my DS, who will be one in May.

Thanks for organizing this!

Mom to Max, 05/28/03

spa
03-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Are Kettler bike seats included in the co-op? I mean the ones you put on adult bikes, not seats for toddler trikes. :-)

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I don't know if from kettler in va i would think so...i will email deb and find out!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

kcimato
03-23-2004, 12:05 AM
I would like to order a Kettler also. I may order two one for my 20 month old GD and one for my 12 month old GS .They are both very tiny for their age and if someone could make a suggestion as to which model I would very much appreciate it.

Caroline1124
03-23-2004, 03:17 PM
I am de-lurking to say that I am very interested in joining this co-op..

One question: what is the number to call place an order? and we're supposed to wait until around the 1st or 2nd week of April to order, correct?

Thanks!

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-23-2004, 05:46 PM
They are moving store locations so no number yet, we'll probably set aside a week to do so...
Just keep updating here and this is where I will post the info...:)
It will be the second week or the end of the second week in april I am pretty certain since that is the time Debbie said she'd be ready to do it...
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

cimberdog
03-24-2004, 09:51 PM
I'm in! I want one! But, I need to decide what to get as well...

urbanmama
03-25-2004, 02:03 PM
I, too, missed out on this last time. I would love to get one this time! Thanks, Neve!

Marie

lrucci
03-25-2004, 11:10 PM
We are very interested in purchasing a Kettler. This would be a great opportunity and then we'd have it for when DD is ready to use it. Thanks Neve (and Debbie) for organizing this.

Lisa
Mom to Kyleigh Elizabeth 7/19/03

julierobin
03-26-2004, 10:56 AM
I would love to be in the Co-Op -- Sounds like a great deal on a great trike!

Julie, Mommy to Ben 8/7/03

billysmommy
03-27-2004, 09:35 AM
We have a jumbo that we are going to give Billy for his b-day May 2nd but no store around carries the seatbelt and footrest. Does Debbie have the accessories in stock and do you think she would be able to ship them a little earlier so we could have them on his b-day? I would love to take his b-day pictures with him on his trike but don't really want to without the seatbelt....he is very squirmy. :)

Vajrastorm
03-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Ooooh oooooh. I may have to get in on this and save it for Aine's birthday.

Off to search the forum :)

Neve, you're wonderful.

murpheyblue
03-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Wow! How great. I'd love to be involved.

Ali
Mom to Megan 9-28-03

mattiew
03-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm in and thanks again for organizing this!!!!!!

Carrie

kdwtaunt
03-30-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm probably in too! At least interested enough that I went to the trouble to de-lurk! Ha ha! DS turns 1 May 4 and I have been looking at Kettlers for awhile! I'll keep watching for updates.

katie

jasabo
03-30-2004, 06:32 PM
I'd like to participate too - my guys turn one in June, so the timing is perfect! Thanks!!

Lisa - mom to 9 month old twin boys

jamsmu
03-30-2004, 10:25 PM
Neve, A huge thank you to you and Debbie for organizing this!! We can't wait to put Carson on a Kettler... and I'm so excited to get his b-day present ordered 4 months early!!

riostoker
03-31-2004, 05:13 AM
Neve,

I'm in the Triangle area too. I gather that you didn't pay shipping... does that mean you just picked it up directly from Debbie? What is her store, and where is it?

We have an old kettrike that we bought at a consignment store, but the seat doesn't adjust and my two year old is beginning to outgrow it, so I'm contemplating a new one.

Thanks!
ann

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-31-2004, 04:35 PM
In about two weeks she will be at her new location in Cameron village. The company name is Oopsie Daisy...she was in McGregor Village...

I don't have the new number or address but it should be easy to find.
You are right if you are local and can pick it up it saves you shipping, but our taxes here in NC make it at bad as shippping that is for certain!!!!
Neve
Feb 25, 2003

karendf
03-31-2004, 11:48 PM
I would love to be involved in the co-op. Please include me.
Thanks,
Karen Feuerstein
[email protected]

NEVE and TRISTAN
04-01-2004, 10:13 AM
I will ONLY be announcing when orders will be taken...which will involve calling Debbie with your credit card number, debit number or something...

I am not keeping track of names or anything...so I guess what I am trying to say is to be included requires folks who are interested to stay tuned...till about that second week of April.

But outside of posting info here I will not being doing anything to help "include" folks if that makes since...
So just make certain you check in with this forum for about the next two three weeks and it will be updated as soon as I get the OK for Debbie.

Note to all...she is opening a new store and has asked for about two weeks to get it settled...she is the one who came up with the middle of April date :)...

Neve
Feb 25, 2003

SASM
04-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Neve,

Thank you for settling this up AGAIN!! I wish that I'd looked closer at your trike now. If I can convince DH, I am in. Has the deadline changed ~ still sometime in the beginning of April?

riostoker
04-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Thanks Neve!

I was just in Cameron Village today! I'll have to look for her store once it opens. Too bad about the taxes though!

ann