PDA

View Full Version : Got the Little Tikes Activity Garden for 10.00!!!

cchavez
03-19-2004, 05:18 PM
I found it at a local consignment sale and it was not priced. So she let me have it for 10.00 b/c it is missing the veggies and letters. But I called little tikes and I can get the veggies for 11.23 shipped. They no longer carry the letters but I am planning on making my own w/ fun foam or the like and making them in the basic colors so Diego's can learn his colors. Anyway, the garden is in good shape it just needs to be cleaned.

I also got a squish for 3.00 and a FP shape sorter for 2.00. not bad!!!

Oh, I have not ordered the veggies yet b/c I am going to call the lady in charge of the sale on monday to see if she found the missing pieces. If not, I will order the veggies from LT.

egoldber
03-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Score!!!!

FYI, you can also find both readily on eBay.

HTH,

cchavez
03-19-2004, 05:44 PM
I just checked and the shipping charges on ebay are outrageous!!! But thanks for letting me know. I am so happy!!!

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-19-2004, 08:32 PM
That's always fun to get a great find!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

mattiew
03-19-2004, 09:53 PM
It must be our lucky day!!! I bought one today at a consignment sale for $20 (with the toys). I had been thinking about it around Christmas but was worried about the size. When DD saw it at the sale and played with it for quite some time I decided it must come home with us (and it wasn't as big in real life as I thought it would be). She has had fun with it all day, I'm so glad I "gave in".

YIPPEE!
Carrie

kelly ann
03-21-2004, 12:35 AM
Great purchases! You little ones are going to love the garden. I bought it for my DS at full price based on the recommendations of this board for his 1st b-day back in October. My DH keeps telling me he has no idea how I thought of such a great gift :)

votre_ami03
03-22-2004, 10:48 AM
That is awesome Christine! I bet Diego is a happt boy. :)

Christy, mommy to Nolan 7/22/03