PDA

View Full Version : Kettler - Push bar or Stroller Bar?

Mom2Miri
03-21-2004, 01:31 PM
I'm trying to decide on accessories for the Kettler. We live in an area without sidewalks. Can anyone give me their thoughts on whether the push bar is enough or should I go with the stroller bar? The stroller bar seems rather expensive plus there is extra shipping, but I don't want pushing to be tiresome. Also, how much adjustment is there on either one? I'm 5'4" and have found some fixed stroller handles on strollers to be too tall for me.

Thanks much!
Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-21-2004, 03:05 PM
I'm 5'3" and have the stroller bar, it does bend on the end by pushing in the side buttons and thus bends down for me...

I am very glad that I bought it, but I realize it is expensive and there for I am hesitant to say how much I really do like it. I have to say I have never tried the other though so I am certain it is good too...
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

smomom
03-21-2004, 03:36 PM
I have the regular push bar and am very happy with it. I am tall - 5' 9" or so. The bar is high enough for me, but I would prefer it to have another inch or so. It does have a little bit of give designed into it, so I don't think it would be too high for you. We don't have sidewalks either. All of our pushing has been done on streets and the nearby school parking lot.

Like Neve said, I have only used this one - I've never even seen the stroller bar IRL. But for us, the regular push bar is just fine. We got the Air Jumbo model and I use the rear dump truck to store sippy cup, water bottles, etc.

I think you would be happy with either one.

Mom2Miri
03-22-2004, 01:13 AM
Thank you both, that helps a lot!

Helen & Mirielle 2/25/03