PDA

View Full Version : Neve, Kettler Christmas Co-op?

jec2
03-22-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi Neve,

Next time you talk with Debbie, will you ask her what the chances are for another Kettler co-op in the fall? Don't make a special call for me, but just next time you talk to her. I am just wondering if she might do it, then I might risk waiting. But, if she thinks this will probably be the last one she does, then I am likely to just buy one with the upcoming co-op.

If you feel uncomfortable asking too, I understand. Thanks again for working on this. It is so generous of you.

Thanks again,

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-22-2004, 03:15 PM
I'll ask...I think that she has been willing to do it a second time implies she would, she must have weighed the profit vs time spent, or that it gets her recognized etc...

The only thing is is it takes someone to actually "announce" it and help plan it...I don't mind doing it to an extent...since I am just now realizing that there are other Kettler products it gives me a chance to add to my trike :)...

But yes I will ask her...but you'll have to excuse me if she says "yes" and if I only post "yes" and when to call her etc...it is a time consuming process to stay on top of it that is for certain.

But I am hoping to grab the relationship we have developed with her to also see if she'll do a Brio co-op at Christmas too...so this could go hand in hand with that I was thinking...

I was thinking
Brio, Steiff, Kettler Christmas co-ops!!!! :)
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

zuzu
03-22-2004, 04:32 PM
What a great idea! I'd better start saving for the possible Steiff co-op now!! :-)

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5.10.03)