PDA

View Full Version : A response about a possible Christmas co-op "it doesn't look good"

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-24-2004, 01:12 PM
When I asked Debbie if she'd sponsor us a Kettler co-op for Christmas this si what she said

Hey!!! We just got in from the store and I was winding down reading over old e-mails and I did not answer you about the Christmas time co-op. Honestly?!?!?! Probably not, only because even at MacGregor Village it was busy at Christmas time. I don' know that we would have the extra time. Or at least I hope that we won't. :o) Maybe in September? But...I can't promise. I just know that there is too much going on during the Christmas season to take on this kind of a project. :o) I would say that if there is someone that knows for sure that they want one for Christmas to go ahead and order it if they can.

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

holliam
03-24-2004, 02:07 PM
Neve,

I see you're in the Triangle area..what store is this in MacGregor Village? Now I think I need to go there myself!

Holli

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-24-2004, 02:11 PM
It was Oopsie Daisy in McGregor Village, right near the fox and the hound and Tuesday Morning...but she is in the middle of moving the store to "Raleigh"...and has yet to share it's new location since I am assuming she has been in negotiating it. She has been so tight lipped I wondered if it involed a buy out of another store...

BUT we should know the locations soon...
It will carry the same name and her name is Debbie...and she is a love!!!!
Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

holliam
03-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Oh, thank you! I've been in that store, but it was before I knew what I was doing! lol

Keep me posted on where her new store is!

Holli

jec2
03-24-2004, 10:59 PM
I did get DH on board for the Kettler but he suggested that we wait until the fall. I figured that Xmas would be busy for her but I don't think I want to risk waiting for the "possibility" of a September one, which would still work better for us. Argh. Thanks so very much for asking, however. I'll have to give this some serious thought. Maybe I'll have to ply DH up with a little liquour this week to get him to agree that we ought to buy this trike now.

HallsofVA
03-24-2004, 11:19 PM
Please keep a fall coop in mind, for those of us not able to join in this time. My son's too young for me to consider getting him a trike now, but fall wouldn't be "too" obnoxiously early to consider (as an early christmas present purchase).

Cathleen