PDA

View Full Version : What does my 18m dd need? : )

luvtoshop
03-28-2004, 02:01 AM
Hello! I just love this bb b/c I get the best ideas and prices! I'm finding that since my dd is a week away from turning 18m that she is about to transition to new toys....

Here is what is on the current list of things we need to get:

Kinderzeat
Kettler Tryke (would have NEVER thought about this had I not seen the coop message)
Learning Tower (if Debbie would like to do a coop on this, I'd be thrilled! hee!)

Can you think of other items that are "must haves"? I am due with another dd in May and am considering stock piling a few items to bring out every other month for dd1. I know I won't be on the bb's that much and will not be shopping with two for awhile....

TIA!

lisams
03-28-2004, 04:56 PM
Here are some more ideas if you don't have these yet (DD is a month or so away from 18 months so I'm thinking about these things too!!)

sandbox/water table for outside
playdough
crayons
dolls? DD loves her dolls and stroller (got a cheap doll umbrella stroller at Target for $4 - her favorite toy now!!)
magnadoodle

These are some things that DD is now taking a stronger liking to which she wasn't that interested in a few months ago.

HTH!
Lisa

edited to add: a table and chair set

NEVE and TRISTAN
03-28-2004, 07:05 PM
What is it???
Is it that step stool thing a ma gig that you see when children are helping mommy to cook????

We are at a great advantage here in that Debbie is opening a new store and is real excited to see what products folks want...I have shared many ideas that I have gotten from here. So there is a very good chance that if we introduce her to products that she can do something for us...
For example she had never heard of the kinderzeat...so I really think it something crosses our minds we should take it to her...

Neve
http://home.nc.rr.com/ourbabytristan
AKA "mama2be"-forgot password
and Baby Boy Tristan born @UNC
Feb 25, 2003
Brother to 3 pups "gees" and 2 kitties

kalebsmama
03-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Neve,
Yes, that's what it is. DS loves ours (me too!) and we use it daily. I just posted a review on the toddler board under meal time a few days ago if you're interested.

Here's a link for a picture - not where I ordered mine though.

http://heirloomwoodentoys.com/product/G97270

It's pretty heavy - wonder if shipping would be high...
I found ours on sale and with free shipping.

Momof3Labs
03-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Wooden puzzles, books, train table and wooden train set (can also be used for a dollhouse) - Colin loves all of those right now!

sbirmantaz
03-29-2004, 10:02 PM
I also wanted to get my 18 mo dd the Learning Tower, a co-op would be great on that too!