PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else having trouble w/ their radio flyer #12???

cchavez
03-28-2004, 12:49 PM
Diego has been using his since Xmas. About a month ago when my MIL was here she told me a screw had come undone. Then the other day the wheel came off including the red screw cover on the wheel. I know somebody else posted about a screw coming off. I know that DH screwed everything thing on really tight!!! So I am thinking about calling RF and letting them know. But I was wondering if this is a common problem or if I am just having problems w/ mine?????

BTW, we got our walker through redwagons.com

JerseyMom
03-28-2004, 10:45 PM
We have to tighten things up every once in a while, but we never had anything fall off. We find that is necessary for all his toys with moving parts.

jubilee
03-29-2004, 02:59 AM
I read a review from ToysRUS.com that also mentioned this, so you aren't the only one! I've been debating getting this for DS, so I am curious- did your wagon fix easily?

cchavez
03-29-2004, 10:08 AM
yes, we can fix it very easily,,,,,just worried ds might p/u a screw and swallow it.

ppshah
03-29-2004, 10:36 AM
We did have one bolt come undone, but I think that was my fault. I assembled it at midnight after a long day and forget to tighten the last bolt. Of course DS found it and put it his mouth. Luckily DH caught it and fished it out. No problems since. But thank you for the warning we will check periodically and tighten the bolts.

helenyoo
03-29-2004, 11:16 AM
I have the Little Red wagon (which I think is discontinued). I do love this wagon but right from the beginning something was wrong with the screw on one of the wheels. it never fit properly! So one of the wheels is a bit wobbly. I called radio flyer (waiting forever for an operator) twice and received parts twice and yet the new screws don't fit either. I gave up getting new screws. It's just kind of annoying that I had a problem with my wagon from the beginning and they include screws that are defective.